Thread: Trouble refreshing the iTunes DJ

Trouble refreshing the iTunes DJ

When was in iTunes DJ, I was finding it difficult to refresh when I tried the button of refresh. Moreover if I try changing the list it should normally pull from it, but won't just refresh the playlist in the iTunes DJ window. What it does is keeps on playing the tracks in the alphabetic order of the title song. I was quite annoyed with this issue and need some assistance. Am I going wrong can anybody guide me as to how I can refresh the list.

Re: Trouble refreshing the iTunes DJ

Yes it happens sometimes when you try the refresh button it gets stuck making it very difficult for the user to refresh in iTunes DJ. What I would suggest is that in your iTunes DJ, try and choose all the tracks which are displayed and then use the delete option. And believe me this really works. This is a kind of problem most of the iTunes Dj users have and I think it is time that the Apple company should find a solution for this exceptional and unwanted bug.

I had a similar issue, the thing was I had installed the Snow Leopard application in my Apple device which even included the fix and updates available for the application. Until now everything was working fine but soon after that I had trouble. What happened is I got jammed on the fresh new list that I had added. I have never ever had such an issue but after much climax I tried deleting the playlist in iTunes DJ and guess what it made my day.

To refresh the list in iTunes do the following :
    a. First of all open up the iTunes Dj application by clicking on its icon.
    b. If you have never used the application then you will get an info screen about the application. Here you are supposed to click the “ start ” button and a screen identical to the traditional library, with few of the songs initially selected.
    c. There will be a drop down list in the browser there you will find the “ source ” option, along with the options of “ settings ” and “ refresh ”. So you just need to choose the refresh option and that causes the complete list of tracks to randomize.

After you have chosen the source of tracks that you wish to play, the application of iTunes DJ will refresh the list of tracks from that designated source. So now you can add the tracks if they are not listed and so on. If you desire to change the list of tracks then what I suggest is you should go for the refresh option which you will get at the bottom right corner of the application. So this will help you delete the complete list of tracks and will replace it with songs that you have selected.