Thread: Note Taking application for Apple iPad

Note Taking application for Apple iPad

Hi all, I am a college student and recently bought the apple ipad, this very much impressed me with all of its inbuilt features and also with the looks of this device, though this is a advanced technology and having all the latest feature so I am not having such information’s regarding all of its features. I am willing to make note with into this apple device, this will very much help me regarding my daily works. But the problem is I am not having any such about any application, by which I can make notes into the device. So is there anyone having information regarding any application that I can use with a very easy and good interface with its very essential features. Any input will be appreciated.

Re: Note Taking application for Apple iPad

A default note taking application is featured with the apple, this you can collect this from the Apple store. The note taking application that comes for iPhone and iPad touch is relatively limited features. Do not panic, excellent YouNote will quickly fill this small gap. You add that the services offered exceed expectations, but let's get to the point. This small block virtual memo will give you the opportunity to take all kinds of notes. You can make a memo text, voice (using the microphone of the iPod), script (by making a drawing with your finger), or Web camera. it will be possible to achieve a score combining several types of recording. The notes produced can be changed at will, or associated with labels. This will also give you the ability to save all of your notes in a compressed archive format.ZIP.

As per my opinion it depends on what type of notes you obtain and your personal way to take notes. you can easily obtain a set of notes daily by scripting and drawing. The big benefit is that you can categorize the notes and search in. you no need to frequently copy/paste documents, pictures or as well in your notes while I need an authoritative classification structure for your notes. There is an application which is known as Note Taker HD and I find it superb. It has a particular characteristic that allows you to write in a dedicated area of the screen and it goes automatically. This area can be situated to advance automatically as you write or you can also be rotate easily anywhere on page. This allows an especially soaring density of information on sheet. I didn't find something alike in any other note taker that I try. Another nice quality that I often use is that you can transfer a PDF and write comments or notes on it and keep this confidential together with any other notes.

SoundPaper is another application you can use to take notes in a meeting that includes an additional tool for users of Microsoft Word for Macintosh probably know and use: the power to record sound simultaneously while you are in meeting and listen later. as it will associate the sound to each of the paragraphs to write and review the notes, if you click on one of the lines is playing the sound recorded at the time of take that paragraph. Note-taking capabilities are relatively limited, in many cases options are not Necessary when taking notes on the fly. To transfer your notes to another means you can copy them from within another program and paste them into word processor iPad, although in this case does not transfer the audio recording file. you can then send text or web text and sound by email, in the Latter case the text is on one hand and the sound as a separate audio file, or download the audio file through a server built into the program through Wi-Fi network. Thus you can spend your notes to a word processor to notify and save the audio as a reference for further use.

The iPad is undoubtedly the ideal device to bring to meetings and take notes quickly. These notes will help us later to create reports, and records as a basis for the rest of our documents. The most apparent feature is its ability record audio notes sound simultaneously with the taking of notes by associating the sound to the note being taken at that time. When we review the notes later from the recorded file or by playing back the recorded file you can click on any line and wants to play recorded sound at the time. In addition to these functions, the point is really distinctive audio notes has a pencil tool that Allows us to add freehand drawing in the virtual notebook, your mixed text annotations to the drawings a picture. The major limitation of the program is its inability to export notes or sound clips. You not are able to copy and paste the text into another word processor, you can edit and correct text in the program and copying itself to the final result of application that Allows to format and export, but the graphics we have made does not allow you to export.

Evernote is another application, which compatible with the iphone or ipad for your productivity, but Evernote not only allows you to create lists of tasks, this also take all kinds of notes, capture by web pages or by photos or images, add voice notes and keep all these synchronized across all your computers and the web. I am using this application in my ipad device, so I would like to recommend you go for this application, this will help as per the daily requirement as you mentioned in your post.

Take A Note is an iPhone application for taking notes in various forms: text, audio, photo and drawing. it is reasonable to expect an application applicable from YouNote, one of the best free applications for managing notes. Take A Note is stands out particularly well in the competition with a design and ergonomics (designing equipment and devices ) work effectively. The application can also easily save the notes on your computer without needing to install additional software. When launching the application, you hit the note list organized according to type (text, audio, Drawing, photo). You can create your own categories to associate any type of note to a category. For example, you make a mini-documentary in nature, you create the category "Tour" and associate the note with any notes taken during the video, with the type of design, audio, photo or text. Once confiogure, you can find all the notes on your story because these are all categorized as "Tour". To retrieve the notes from your computer, you must have your iPhone shares the same WiFi network as him. Then you must configure access to your iPhone.