Thread: Push feature is not working on Verizon iPhone

Push feature is not working on Verizon iPhone

I have recently got the iPhone from the veriyon and i had a look at it for all the features and it has been great till now. Well i have some issues related to the push mail feature that is available in the iPhone. As far as i know when i have activated the features of the push mail that means the email will get directly displayed at the phone as soon as the mail reaches the server. Well i did not find any such feature in the phone. Anyone of you who can help me with this topic then do let me know about it. I am looking forward for your solutions.

Re: Push feature is not working on Verizon iPhone

Well the only simple solution that i can give here is that try checking the mail slider. Whenever you click on your account name just check whether the mail slider feature is set or not. If it is then do change it to ON. I think that will be helpful for you. Other than that you can try with the simple reset of the phone, just do a simple restart and check whether your phone has the push mail feature activated or not. Then do go and check the mails. I think this solution must surely help you. Do try with it and let me know if it works or not.

I think you must better try updating your phone. I think the latest vesrio available for the iPhone is the iOS 4.2.6. so better try updating your iPhone to the new version and you might get your problem solved. Many of times it happens that a simple update of the phone just solves all the problems that you had in the phone. so it is better advisable to loo for some updates of your iPhone. Mostly that will solve your issue. I hope this particular solution helps in you solving the issue.

After having read your problem I went through the internet to get some solutions and I came across google sync. This particular google sync application is quite new and it is only supported by the iPhone OS versions 3.0 and above. So for that you must have a device that has the os 3 or above. In order to get started you will have to go to the settings application in the home screen. there you will have to open mail, contacts and the calendar. After that you will get the option of adding the contact. I would prefer opting for the Microsoft exchange. Then after having done tha you will have to fill up all your essential information. Having filled up all your information then you will have to select the services which you want to sync. So select the mail service. So once you have started the service of google sync you will automatically be able to sync all your devices with it.

If none of the above solutions are working for you then the best option here would be to have a taslk with the apple people regarding this particular solution they will surely be able to guide you something here. They may be the perfect people to help you guide you through the solution. If they think that the problem is not getting solved by the normal suggestion then they will ask your phone to get it replaced. They will suggest this solution only when if there is some serious problem in your iPhone. However the chances of getting the solutions is quite maximum here, so do follow the suggestion it will really help you.

Hey thanks a lot for all the opinions that you have given here. Well et me tell you that the option that you suggested about the google sync is quite good and I will have a look at the particular solution. So unless the problem is not getting solved with the update I will try with the google sync. I had a look about the google sync in the website and it appeared to be quite interesting to me. So thanks a lot for all the efforts that you have put I to solve my issue. Really appreciate your efforts for helping me out.