Thread: Export playlists from iPod

Export playlists from iPod

I am having a Apple ipod, this very much impressed me with all of its features and with the looks of it into a very small device, though I am here with a small problem with this device, which is I am a school student and I am not able to export the playlist from my ipod to my PC. Is here anyone having any information reading this topic, any input will be appreciated greatly. I tried with the itune application, but shows me a Unicode error message. So I was not able to do the export of the play-list.

Re: Export playlists from iPod

As per my opinion regarding the problem that you mentioned in your post with the itunes application, I recommend you to make sure that you are using the latest version of this application, open the application and check the version of that application. Few months ago I was also facing relevant issue with the export of the playlist from my ipod touch to my apple Mac OSX compatible laptop. Try width this, I hope by update the itune version from the next time the Unicode error will not appear again.

Reload the itune application in your iphone smart phone, by this the problem might also be overcome. One of my friend was encountered this problem just few months ago after that he simply research on this, and after this he found this reload process as a recommended, and applied this. Download eth desire version that should be compatible with the apple model that you are using, install into that and restart the device for apply the updated files, go through this. Otherwise check the tech support in the apple web site for this problem.

I am facing a problem with my newly purchased apple ipod touch, in the last night when I tried to plug the device with the my windows 7 compatible system, it simply flashes that the device is not detected, I tried with the USB cable. Instantly I tried with the reboot the system, because in some of the cases I found this type of minor problem can be solved by go for the restart, so I reboot both devices, but similar problem was arrived again in the system, but now another new problem is arrived into the system, after the restart when I tried to open the iTunes application in my system it stopped working . I can‘t understand resolve this one. Suggest me something to resolve this.

As per my knowledge this problem the connectivity problem might be occurred for the USB mass storage device drive, for that try to connect the device with your system and then ping to device manager, from there click on mass storage and check the driver status. Sometimes if there is any issue with the driver then this will not shown there, for that I recommend you to update the driver firmware, right click on the USB driver name and choose online update option, it will collect the information regarding the update version and will direct you to download and install this one. Try with this process, I am sure if there is any issue with the USB driver, then this will surely help you.

Though I was simply export the playlist from my ipod into the windows vista compatible system in just few days back, did not encountered any problem with the export and along with the any other problem with this application or the device, so I think the problem is in the application that you are using. Are you using the correct iTunes application according to the device model? If there is any issue with the compatibility then I suggest you to go for the correct version from apple store. Along with this the device connectivity that mentioned in this thread, this can also might be occurred for this application. So go for the above discussed process, I hope this will somehow help you to overcome from the problem.