Thread: New camera not working properly on my system

New camera not working properly on my system

I have purchased new acer aspire laptop 3810Tz. When I brought its webcam was working fine but after 2 months it has stopped working. I have reinstalled all the drivers once again but still the problem is not yet solved. So could anybody tell me how to fix this problem .it is showing error that camera module is not found and sometime it clicks the images but they don’t get saved . Kindly anybody tell me why this error is occurring? I have bought a brand new laptop then why this problem is there?

Re: New camera not working properly on my system

See it all depends how much and how your laptop is been used. If your webcam is used so roughly or wire between base and lid might have got damaged, to solve this problem you have to repair it . Go to control panel in hardware see if you could find some unknown device. If it is not there then probably it would have got damaged. Reboot and Reinstall the driver again. Follow the instruction for installing drivers.

Go to registery editor from there go to CDrom again select Explorer from current HKEY-LOCAL –MACHINE user there click nodrivetypeautorun and set value to 91.then again select the folder winlogon in same way and if a value named allocatecdroms is present delete it. Download and run fixautorun file to make these registry changes. After this restart the computer connect the camera to the computer. Now it will start working.

The error may be coming due to software interferences. If you have real player 10 installed .this program stops xp operating system from auto recognizing the webcam and directly opens auto play window. Now to fix this error uninstall real player ,reboot your syatem and try with your camera again or go to real player in that select option tools and preferences disable message center and auto updates from automated services. Now again you try your webcam it will work.

Windows is not able to recognize camera auto play gets activated ,this is totally different problem of any operating system. In this type of problem operating system is not able to install webcam. You have to check that prior to this problem was your camera working fine or not. Whether your camera is not showing removable drive or everything in my computer is attached to camera. Here you have to uninstall your driver and again you need to reinstall turn off your machine then again turn it on now you can now access your camera.