Thread: Asus or Acer laptops are reliable or not

Asus or Acer laptops are reliable or not

I am about to buy a new laptop for my girlfriend and I want to buy her a better then best laptop. But I am not having any ideas about the laptops brands as which are best in them and which to buy. I have heard much about the Acer and Asus as most of my friends has it. But still I want to know that this laptops are reliable or not. If yes then which one and if not then which brand I should go for?

Re: Asus or Acer laptops are reliable or not

The reliability of the laptop suggests that Netbooks are more prone to failure than traditional PCs. You should holds three main points:

• 1 / 3 of mobile computers have a hardware failure during the first 3 years of use.
    • Netbooks are 20% more prone to breakdowns that models the higher rate
    • Asus and Toshiba are the most trusted brands.

Certainly, the vast majority of netbooks is sold below $ 400. The concern is that conventional laptops too! And that's where the study shows its limits. Let us recall that mobile PCs to less than $ 400 are sold for a while, but appeared even more numerous since the economic crisis, brands adapt to the limited budget of households. It is therefore likely that a significant percentage of qualified PC Netbooks are actually mobile computers at low prices. These often exhibit a lower quality of design to many PC and are logically more likely to crash.

It is thus noted that Asus and Toshiba are the most trusted brands, that is to say that the laptops meet the fewest failures after 2 years of use. They are closely followed in rank by Sony, Apple and Dell. Followed Lenovo, Acer, Gateway and HP. Should we therefore conclude that an HP laptop will be much more likely to crash an Asus model? Not necessarily, because again, the data are not precise enough.

Well, here is the advice of a professional (That is someone to help hundreds of portable decade!) Firstly do not expect to have quality at 500 €, and this on any brand computer "cheap" does not exist! I have given some ratings as per my knowledge as follows.

First Builders:
    1 => ASUS (about 5% return, with a VAS worthy of the name)

2 => MSI (sometimes use other manufacturer) (we should not be far from 8 / 10% correct SAV)

Distributors "serious":
    1 => Toshiba (sav correct)
    2 => Dell (sav correct)
    3 => Sony (but far too expensive!)

Whatever the brand, they all have flaws. I never I never buy HP not because of this failure (Nvidia grilled) but because of how they treat the problem. So do a study on several and you come to know what the best brands. Watch how the PC is equipped, be curious about each component, is what should be done every time we buy. I have an old Acer desktop PC, well it does not have super memory etc ... But it never let go. Does that mean that all Acer PC are great, no, actually it is only when we have problems we can speak of reliability, reliability necessarily entails a notion of trust. A brand that has lost interest in its product once it is sold, it is a 0.

At the global level, analysts estimate that one third of the machines will fail after three years, 20.4% of them due to a hardware problem and 10.6% due to an accident. Asus topped the rankings (accidents excluded) with only 15.6% of defective machinery is forecast to three years, against 15.7% for Toshiba, Sony 16.8%, 17.4% for Apple, 18, 3% for Dell, Lenovo 21.5%, 23.3% for Acer, Gateway to 23.5% and 25.6% for HP.

If these results are interesting, they partially contradict the report by Consumer Reports (the U.S. equivalent of 60 million consumers), which was more accurate. The report analyzed three segments separately, the 13-inch, 14 to 16 inches and 17 to 18 inches. Apple had topped all three categories, followed by HP for the first category, Toshiba and Asus for the second, Dell and Lenovo for the third. Must scan the Study of SquareTrade of hand? We believe the answer is negative, which explains why we decided to address this issue. This study provides an overview of the computers available today and confirmed that some manufacturers such as HP and Acer have serious problems, which is corroborated by the report or a Consumer Reports study Rescuecom. Nevertheless, the methodology does not seem adequate to very general statements that analysts of the insurer trying to do.

johnpatrick1000 Guest

As I using my new laptop acer 5745 (Core i3) that are really great for uses! I always feel better when I work. It’s a Great automatic networking, great speed also great power backup. Acer is the best laptop that I think already!