Thread: Lexmark Genesis S815 Price in India

Lexmark Genesis S815 Price in India

I have recently bought a new computer system running windows 7 OS for which I am willing to buy a new printer, Most probably I would be buying a Lexmark. I have heard about one model from the same brand called as Lexmark Genesis S815 but still not confirmed yet to buy it as I don't want to buy a printer without knowing everything about it. Can you guys tell me some facts about this printer? How it works, its requirements, How much it will cost me in India?

Re: Lexmark Genesis S815 Price in India

Lexmark Genesis S815 is actually a normal inkjet multifunction machine that can print, copy, scan and fax capabilities, It differs only in the way it scans documents. That's not the Genesis of a relatively slow scan line - the Lexmark photographed the template simply turn a 10-megapixel sensor. Advantage: This is much faster than with a conventional scanner and the depth of field is much higher than for CIS or CCD scanners. From pressing the scan button until the final image take on the PC all of three seconds. However, corresponding to 10 megapixels a scan resolution of only about 300 dpi. The printing costs of the Genesis printer are quite high, since the multifunction device with the normal ink cartridges No 100 works, all the new Lexmark ink printing units plug into.

According to me, This printer is having bit high price value then what it provides. The Genesis S815 provides indisputable good, offers a solid equipment and a scanner certainly interesting solution. With its cost of Rs. 24,000/- which costs about twice as much as comparable combination devices. If you really on the design and high scan speed value shall not, to more cost-effective solutions with printing costs and better equipment to fall back.

At the end of 2010, Lexmark has just introduced its newest multifunction printer ink jet color: Genesis S815. Apparatus 4-in-1 is surprising not only in appearance but also its concept. The main innovation of this new multifunction is in replacing the traditional photo scanner device. Indeed, instead of the scanner CCD or CIS sensor, the manufacturer has placed a digital camera with 10 megapixel CMOS sensor. This document photography. Result: scanning takes only three seconds, whatever the document type or size. The preview is itself almost instantaneously and automatically as soon as the scanner panel is closed. In addition to this innovation, which distinguishes Genesis S815 is its design combines a vertical format and black and transparent materials. From a purely technical standpoint, the Genesis S815 is - apart from its photographic scanner - quite comparable to the S605 Interact which it takes most of the features. Vizix same print engine with four independent cartridges, announced the same rate of 33 ppm in black (30 ppm in color) and even opportunities for scanning, photocopying and faxing.

Equipped with a color touch screen of 10.9 cm, 4-in-1 Wi-Fi, is distinguished not only by its appearance. It is also bristling with technology. Like its predecessor, the Genesis S815 boasts USB connectivity and Wi-Fi n which allows him to use online applications by the manufacturer (the SmartSolutions). It also enjoys the same pleasant ergonomics with its color touch screen of 10.9 inches diagonally. The icing on the cake, if somewhat anecdotal, it is possible to use the Genesis S815 as a picture frame when in standby mode.

The Lexmark Genesis S815 will be available at an MSRP of 399 € TTC. It will be sold throughout the market in January 2011. Here I have given some of Lexmark Genesis S815 technical specifications.

(1) Scanning a single page document or a photograph from the printer connected via USB to a PC using the PDF or Photo Printer Lexmark Home Interface. The performance of the PC and its system, using wireless connections and character recognition function can alter the speed of scanning.
    (2) Internet access, a computer and a router are required. Has no ability to navigate the Internet. The content accessed was not systematically print in its entirety.
    (3) 1 year limited warranty and 2 years extended limited warranty at no additional cost subject to product registration online within 90 days from the date of purchase. For more information, refer to the Statement of Limited Warranty.

It falls into the classic, sometimes with some regret as when one sees the sad fragility of plastic, scratches and fingerprints. The object may be sexy on the stage at the computer graphics designers, but once palpable (and touched) it is quickly getting old! Genesis has only one paper tray at the rear, with a zipper rather practical to calibrate the different sizes of leaves. Note that the double-sided tape does not create additional space from the paper tray. Always at the back are USB and the RJ-11 for the fax. Connectivity is supplemented by Wi-Fi n. .. but no Bluetooth. On the side, Lexmark has housed a memory card reader (SD / MMC / xD / MS) and a PictBridge USB port.

Front, I discover with satisfaction that the scanner cover is adjustable in height, which was not obvious in view of its disposition, thereby enabling the scanning of thick documents. The lower part is also open to provide access to removable carriage printheads with four cartridges. A system already seen on the S305 and S605, consisting Vizix inks and a maximum resolution of 4800 dpi. Again, Lexmark warrants his machine three years, during which you can change the free trolley heads.