Thread: Discoveries about LauncherPro in android

Discoveries about LauncherPro in android

I do not know if any of you know, but this was an amazing discovery for me. I learned that you can actually move left and right in the spring to add more icons! There are 2 sets of 5 times that can be added. I found this by chance slip right into the dock when it was time to change home screens. Now I have to change my home screens because now I can add 15 of my most used applications on the dock, which will clear the screen space for more things. I'm already having trouble filling the 7 screens. LauncherPro is AWESOME! Has some kind of "secret" tips with this application?

Re: Discoveries about LauncherPro in android

I was using the 3 drawers on the application, but is likely to accidentally open applications while I'm scrolling through it. I turned it off, for now, although it looks sweet. LauncherPro I'm loving so far. I cannot wait for the update that is expected to enable the Motorola Contact Widget to work. Contact this widget is really the only thing the pitcher with more people LauncherPro IMO.

I downloaded switch house, but even if I can configure the interface as default Moto LauncherPro again each time out and return to my home screen. Like LauncherPro much, but I think it should support Moto resizable widgets. So whatever I know about the same I have just explain it over here I hope that it will help you. And if you get fix for your issue then please reply me over here.

Install applications market and press the start button. And to use option will come up it's about values, but much faster, 7 screens, bar spring with 15 slots (hold place in the spring to change application), also add an extra row of icons. Go to LauncherPro Application Switcher is called Home. And a good switch alternative way home screen. So this is what I know I hope that it will help you.

It says that when it allows the movement of high quality performance decreases, but how does that make sense? No posting of high quality show a more rapid and better movement? What exactly is performance affected? Do you have other screens slow? And would this affect the battery life at all? Tell me answers for my question as soon as it is possible for you guys.