Thread: aTAKEphONE released in android

aTAKEphONE released in android

Hi everyone, I just want to announce you guys about the launch of aTAKEphONE 1.10 in to the Android Market. TAKEphONE will alter the way you make use of your phone calls – At the present there is no more having to open the G1 keyboard to look for contacts, or playing along with the small-screen keyboard buttons, quick and easy right of entry to all your favorites, call log and even a phone line and features on the photo.

Re: aTAKEphONE released in android

HOW ABOUT A widget for IBAR atakephone?? The flash that comes with the hero is nice ... but u can only set a task .. call mobile or whatever default or function have established ... the only way around it, if u is to select the name of the people under your photo .. then bringing the contact details, but it is very difficult to build ... especially when on the road ... Some days I forget my blackberry and its speed and other days I love the android graphics.

if you start typing the name of the contact, immediately begin to mention that. The problem with dialing the number is that most of them have the same area code, we are obliged to make in the new area now ... But you do not have to open ... oh, maybe now I see what you mean. You have to open the contact to get the right number. Your only option would be to establish contact with different names (of the frequently used) ... as cells Jeff Jones, Jeff Jones home. Thus, as written in Je ... They both pop and you can choose. Can not figure any other way around. Granted, the built-in Palm contact list comes up as you describe, where all the numbers from the list. I wonder if TakePhone will allow you to do that. Only has about a thousand different configurations. I have an expert TakePhone in a Palm forum I can ask ... stay tuned.

First I just want to thanks for all of you.
    1. The i-Bar - my problem is not along with what is higher - which is the width. I still able to put 5 buttons on the screen which is of around 320 wide, so I limited to a pixel of the image 64. From my past experience in the Palm version - and we have to maintain the aspect ratio of the image, no gain in making the highest image ...
    2. As much I know about the same I think that a widget TAKEphONE the home screen is in my plans.
    3. Press and HOLD favorites and select a contact in the search screen.What I do is build my own "Details" screen, so when you hold you will not see a menu like today, but rather a screen (as in the Palm version) with all phone numbers and contact details. You can then call any number, any number of SMS, or any other action icons on the screen using the / buttons.

Just released a new version of aTAKEphONE.
    New:
    - Transparent Skins (wallpapers display system).
    - Number of search.
    - Auto-icono extraction of missed calls.
    - In landscape mode.
    - Mango 'x' in numbers (by calling the extension automatically.)

It is available in the Android Market, or on my own website (where you can also find a complete 30-day trial).

One of my favorite power-functionality for my Treo - TAKEphONE just released the latest beta version updates some of the problems that some users had experienced before - including greater cooperation with SnapperMail. For more information, and get your own copy of the beta. So this is what I know about it I am sure that it will help you. And if it help you so please give me reply over here.