Thread: Tap Tap Revenge Game for Android

Tap Tap Revenge Game for Android

Hey guys I need quick help from your side. Actually I want to know that is Tap Tap game is available for the android or not. I am looking for the same but unable to get any solution regarding this. For that I have visited many of the forum site but unable to get any suggestion regarding the same. And please try to do this as soon as it is possible for you guys. I just want to thank you for the same.

Re: Tap Tap Revenge Game for Android

For those of you who do not know, Tap Tap Revenge is a rhythm game based music on the iPhone, a bit like Guitar Hero, but it actually is fun to play devoid of problems. If you have played this game previous to I knew how addictive and fun it is. Once you make use of it right away to home and download for yourself. At the present this game and the series of games is made by the company Tapulous. And unluckily it is only for the iPhone OS. At the present, for those of you who want this game for the Android platform, Tapulous has said that if demand is high enough, "you not at all know if we will." So if you would like to see Tap Tap Revenge, possibly on Android phones, click on to the official website of it If you are going to bring Android phones to TTR?

Here I have some questions for you so please reply me as soon as it is possible for you
    1. Who are you and what phone you have?
    2. Why do this?
    3. What is Tap Tap Revenge (TTR) anyway?
    4. How I can help? TTR love me too!
    5. What is this? I do not know what is TTR and not care cus Tapulous will not listen anyway!

1. I have the Motorola Droid and I love to see Android applications have been very victorious. TTR coming to the Android platform could enable other developers to get to Android and sell their games / applications.
    2. I need TTR for Android so I am able to play that! It's fun and very addictive. I also believe that many people desire to TTR for their Android phones, but do not acquainted with how to express their opinion, so I'll try to help spread the word!
    3. A little earlier, but explained that if you want more information I suggest you can google search it or check out some clips on YouTube. Or even better go to a friend or someone with an iPhone and the iTouch and see if they will let you play. And I guess I have to cus about 40% of all iPhone users had this application. So, you're playing and if you like to come to vote to have on your phone and if you do not like carrying on with your life.
    4. First you can let your voice be heard in Tapulous page suggestions or whatever. Make sure they know that its a great demand! Second SPREAD THE WORD! I myself am currently trying to spread the word to all users of Android, which are admired this application!
    5. First of all I want your opinion and thanks for saying something, but it sounds like. But really I'm not forced to do anything; I'm just trying to inform all users of Android. So thank you for your comment rude and have a good day.