Thread: Verizon iPhones available on the market

Verizon iPhones available on the market

I have loved the Apple iPhone gadget and am very satisfied with its eye-catching display, with a smooth design, along with and the original multitouch user interface. I love the Safari browser which really makes it makes comfortable for surfing the web, and it loaded with easy and simple applications. But my happiness has no limit as I have come to know that Verizon is offering iPhones it has been quite a long time since I have been to the stores so I had no idea about this, can anyone give me more infoo about the Verizon iPhones.

Re: Verizon iPhones available on the market

I guess I have waited long for the combination of the Apple and Verizon. Verizon has come up with a CDMA non-LTE version of the all time favorite iPhone 4 next month. The current consumers of Verizon have already started pre-ordering from the third of Feb, in a price of $ 200 price, which includes a model of 16 GB with an agreement of 2 years, and one more version of 32 GB which costs around $ 300. The rest of the customers were able to place the order from the tenth of Feb. And one more thing that the phone is the Verizon 3G EV-DO and it does not include features like the GSM roaming and 4G data.

The phone is on the whole not changed at all, even though the CDMA network of Verizon does not hold up instantaneous voice and data as in the GSM. It includes a new antenna design, as we know that CMDA versions require a diverse model of antennas. If we look at the software aspect the biggest enhancement would be the function of 5 user WiFi hotspot. I have even heard that the additional $ 20 is because the site of iPhone Verizon automatically selects unlimited voice and text. And the unlimited voice feature is the similar for iPhone as other Verizon phones.

One of my friend went to the local Apple Store, to check out the release of the Verizon iPhone 4. But it seems that the sales of the Verizon iPhone is poor. I think the customers are waiting for the release of the new iPhone 5. For one thing I am sure is that, this summer people are expecting the release of the next version of iPhone. And it can also be for issues like the voice and data operations which is not supported on Verizon iPhone simultaneously. Moreover the market has a tough competitor like the Android-based smartphones who are evolving at a very fast pace.

Verizon has come up with the new version of iPhone 4and has made some enhancements with its new antenna design, and you can experience better connection strength and dependability. If you have been desiring for an iPhone then Verizon iPhone 4 is the a better alternative. A vast number of consumers have already made a pre-order of the Verizon iPhone and it have to say that Verizon have got quite good response.

As far as I know Verizon stated that it has been successful on the first day sales. It is anticipated that Verizon possibly have sold around a million iPhones during its launch. Although severe cold weather had probably kept some good customers at bay. And there are customers in abundance who are waiting for the new iPhone to hit the market. On the third of Feb, 2011 customers started making pre orders for the Verizon iPhone 4. On that day it is assumed that millions of customers had visited site of Verizon and they had a huge amount of customers who had made pre orders on the site itself.

There is a single feature of the iPhone 4 according to me that defines the device and it is the, high-resolution screen. It has a dubbed retina display by Apple. It has a screen resolution of about 326 pixels, and the phone just looks wonderful. Reading text using this phone makes you feel like you’re trying to read a printed page. It has included high definition videos and photos have the ability to display even the tiny details. One drawback of this phone is that on an external display you are unable to play back the video at HD resolution.