Thread: Does iPad the support Verizon's MiFi components

Does iPad support Verizon's MiFi components

Hello friends I am using this old iPad which I had brought a year ago and still using the same, during this period the ipad is still in good condition but the problem is that I have got bored of the same as I fell that this ipad lacks something which the new one has, yes I am talking of the 3G connection in ipad which helps people to stay connected with their ipad. What I am thinking of is that I would want to try out myself to carry out the changes in the ipad that is I would want to change the AT&T 3G components and replace them with Verizon MiFi components, so that I can make this old iPad behave much like a new so can any one knows that does the old one will have the support for these components and if yes then how.

Re: Does iPad the support Verizon's MiFi components

Looks like a really good idea so as to make the iPad behave very much like the new version that has the capability of getting connected to the internet and with which we can do the same thing as we do with a mobile or a tablet pc. Now a days there is not much difference left with all the device as people would want to have each and everything is same device and that is why most of the new device that comes into the market has the capability of connecting it to the network so as to get the connection to the internet such that we can enjoy the same facility as we do with your home computer system. Bur since this gradually requires allot of hardware changes and that to with some experience so , if you think that you are capable to get the stuff properly inserted then only make the changes.

Hey this is almost selfish in the case that you are talking of, why do you want the long way and want to make the changes by yourself since the new version of the ipad already contains the same components that helps to make the ipad even more interesting to use. You should directly go and buy the same and drop the idea of yours since I think that this will certainly not a one mans job and you will first have to understand the old version of the iPad codings and the necessary hardware part that has been used in the ipad which will surely require too much of a time that will cause a great deal of a problem for yourself and you can even ruin the ipad that is working properly.

Hey I have also searched for the information so as to get the MiFi components run on the iPad and I have come to know that this is obviously possible. All that we require is that we have to get the iPad 3G AT & T modem away from the board and has the mobile wireless station built by MiFi. It gets power from the internal battery and the iPad AT & T antenna was summarily for WiFi antenna. However, the green status light shines on the board by MiFi iPad display, but the hacker finished his project with a fully functioning iPad with WiFi. So this is all the changes that will surely be mad in the ipad of your to make it contains varying feature.

Hey I have tried out the changes that you were asking for the change in the components of the iPad and I have come to know that this is certainly possible but it requires allot of hardware knowledge parts and even the software knowledge as well. I have tried out the changes and was successful because I myself a developer and with the company of my friends I was able to a make this idea of your successful not only this but we even require something to hack that can make the 3g connection possible . With this changes that I have been done with this iPad I have found that my iPad has certainly become very fast and even more interesting to use.

He cost of making this thing possible is so high that we can actually look to buy a new iPad if we want so, just making the necessary changes is not at all the ultimate thing that has been required in the ipad, we have to make sure that the iPad even resist and can be durable enough to maintain the power that is required by the iPad tyo run smoothly. It should not happen that the ipad becomes hard to resist the changes that you have carried out and that is why it can get damage, so you will face the loss just for doing the minor changes.