Thread: Need to know the size of the iPad screen

Need to know the size of the iPad screen

I am developing some good graphics application for the iPad and hence I need to know some information about the iPad. Well I need to know that what is the screen size of the iPad. I have a rough knowledge that it is somewhere around 1024*768. So will the same size be applied for the graphics as well? Actually I am developing a good game application for the iPad. So that’s why I need to know this particular information from you all. Well I have tried searching the internet for the appropriate information but I was unable to get any good information there. If you all could help me with this problem then do let me know about it.

Re: Need to know the size of the iPad screen

Well i think so that would be the appropriate size for the application. The ideal size is 1024*768. Well i have a background finder application well that particular application has images whose size can go upto 1024*1024. So there are many applications that can have a size of the image upto 1024*1024. These type of images work well with the portrait as well as the landscape mode. so be ready to prepare an application that will fit upto 1024*1024 image. So i hope you have got the required information.

Well i would like to add something here. While creating the images you need to save the image as 72dpi PNGs. This would be much better and would ensure that the images are not blurred and will confirm that the images will fit proper in the screen. Also you would have to ensure that the dimensions that you have made for the images should be quite proper and if it is not set properly it would again appear blurred to you in the screen. So these are the precautions that you would have to take in order to set the screen image properly.

Yes even I completely agree with the above user. You would have to set the screen resolution as even. Setting the screen resolution in even will help you much. Set it to like 130*124 and not to the 130*125. Setting any image resolution to odd resolution would cause the image to appear blured I nthe screen. so this is what the necessary information I can give you here right now. In case you have any doubt about this particular topic then please do feel free to ask me about that.

Well i have some similar problem to the iPad screen. So i thought i would like to ask here. well all of the sudden my applications and the icons in the iPad screen are appearing to be quite large and hence i am unable to see all the applications in a screen. I would like to ask i want to ask how can i resize all the applications and the icons that are there in the screen. Well i do not by method did the icons size suddenly zoomed. I have no idea how it happened. So anyone having any information on how to reduce the size of the application and all the other icons that are present in the screen? Any inputs.

Well for that you have to do some changes in the accessibility options. It seems that you have kept the zoom features of that particular mobile on. So that's why it is giving such a problem. So what you have to do is if you want to reduce the icon size of the cell phone. You will have to tap in the screen twice. So once you have done that you should be able to get back to the normal screen. Again if you want to enlarge that you will have to tap the screen twice again. In order to completely switch off the feature you would have to the settings, from there to the general, under that accessories, in that you will get the zoom feature. You just need to turn off that particular feature. So i hope you have got the necessary information here.

Hey thanks a lot for all the useful information you have given her. Well let me tell you that this information has really helped me a lot. So thanks a lot for providing me the necessary information. Well i did exactly the same way that you have suggested here and it worked for me. I need to thanks you all for all the suggestion that you have given here. it has really helped em a lot. Well i was trying to get some information about this topic in the internet but you all have replied to my query very quickly.