Thread: Is it possible to sell my iPad with the apps I have purchased

Is it possible to sell my iPad with the apps I have purchased

I have made my decision to sell my iPad and do not wish to use the apps I have purchased again, so would the person I vend the iPad to be able make use of those apps ? I have mainly purchased a plenty of music making apps and I believe that this would be of notice to other musicians out there looking to purchase a second hand iPad. A few of these apps are also quite costly.So can I put my iPad on eBay on sale with these pleasing audio apps I have purchased as a selling point? Although this is the whole and sole Apple product I have with me If I did this, will the purchaser be able to legally use the apps and sync the device with his/her system ? Please let me know ? In case it's relevant, then I have only ever synced the iPad with one machine.

re: Is it possible to sell my iPad with the apps I have purchased

According to me you should not have purchased the apps that you feel are too much expensive , but to your surprise and satisfaction , Your iTunes account name is fixed in the iTunes purchases. The only thing is please do not give your password to him or otherwise you will have to bear the consequences , so now you know what is needs to be done . So you need not worry unless the buyer does not know your itunes account credentials .

There is one more thing you need to do you can jailbreak the device and then sell it , but let me tell you a few rules based on this , they have to charge the similar price even if 30% of that price goes to Apple. So if Amazon has some hoe handled on their website to maintain their administrative costs at 20%, and vends the book you want at any price , with them making 30 percent of that price .

You can also recommend to do the factory settings instead , the with the recently released One Pass from Google today. If I was in the place I would reorganize this one or their bookstore will stay at the bottom of the sales catalog. Expectantly there will be a number of further talks between Apple and a variety of content providers, or else you'll go iPad to get the every day and all the other devices to obtain everything else.