Thread: Remove all the iPhone apps from iPad

Remove all the iPhone apps from iPad

When I synced my iPad the first time, iTunes had chosen a swing of my iPhone apps and had somehow installed them on my iPad. It was only weeks afterwards that I came to know many of them were not designed for my iPad, but when viewing those apps by means of the iPad list when attached to my iMac, I can't observe if they are iPad apps or iPhone apps. It would be actually difficult to have to make an complete list by hand and go back and take out them. Does anybody have a straightforward (ADHD) method to automate this?

Re: Remove all the iPhone apps from iPad

I am not aware that if you would call this the easy way, or if it's difficult , but here is how you take away apps from your iPad. There are most probably many ways to remove the apps from the iPad. But I will tell you about which I am aware of , I will ask you to tap and hold down on an app icon that you wish to remove until twists, then tap the red X and it will be erased. However, when you sync once more, that app will be place back on the iPad unless you permanently eradicate it from you device in this technique.

Plug your iPad to your system launch iTunes. Choose your iPad on the left part in iTunes. Then click on Apps at the upperside of the iTunes screen. You have to make sure that the box on top of the list of apps is checked - the box that states - Sync Apps. Erase the check mark in the boxes next to all of the apps that you desire to eliminate from your iPad in the list of apps in the box beneath. Then click apply in the bottom right corner of the iTunes screen. A dialog box will appear that will ask whether you wish to delete , then you can select remove .

You must be able to make out which apps are for which device. When you plug your iPad to your Mac and open iTunes, choose Apps below Library on the left side. Click on the grid view that is at the upper side and at your right , the next view is the grid view. That explains which apps are iPod, iPhone or iPad apps. From there you will have to select your devices from the left hand side You must choose sort by kind below the heading Sync Apps, and the list will be broken down depending on your device type.