Thread: BBC iPlayer in ipad

BBC iPlayer in ipad

I am having a Apple ipad, this is very much impressed me with its inbuilt features, I mainly sue this high definition device for internet access and also for the some of the entertainment purpose, for playing movies and other video files I installed BBC player, this was working fine till the last date, but suddenly it stopped responding properly. Now I am looking for any other players which will be allow me to play any format of video file in my ipad, is there any one having any information or idea regarding this. Any information will be appreciates greatly.

Re: BBC iPlayer in ipad

I am not currently using the Apple iPad that has been something caught in my attention. An application that allows you to play DivX videos on the ipad without changing the file format. This is called as yxflash and for all the version of iPad, which is the evolution of the existing iPhone and ipad, plays the following formats:
    Flash Video
    MPEG4, H.264
    WMV
    AVI (DivX / Xvid)
    MP4 and FLV
    MP3, AAC and WMA

I am a very lucky owners of iPad flash player. It can easily install on itself, the new Flash player developed by Comex, a member of the DevTeam. For the first time Flash support arrives on mobile devices from Apple. But the iPhone and iPod Touch versions are currently being optimized so patience. I am suing this one from a long time and still now it did not encountered any problem with eth playback of any video file. So I recommend you go for this iplayer, you can downloads this one from apple store and install into your apple device.

If you looking for the iplayer that helps you ion watch online streaming videos then I recommend you to go for the Videobrowser application, I am suing this iplayer, this is very good and featured with valued functions. This will easily allow you to watch the online streaming videos in your browser. Install this into your browser that you are suing in your apple device and by using this stream and watch online videos. As you can imagine, human nature, and nature in general, tends to a minimum effort, someone decided to try to simplify the whole process to the point of creating a new app that allows the viewing of streaming video from Megavideo iPad and iPhone in a simple and straightforward.

We all know that the iPhone or ipod does not play Flash items. It Just does not like the idea of using Adobe Flash on your machine or any apple device. But now Skyfire gives you the ability to play this format from your apple device. This is a browser toolbar that runs on top of your browser. The application it allows to transform videos to flash format so HTML in iPhone or ipod, after that you can easily play that video file. You can easily download or collect this one from apple store.

Sling Media is currently available on Sling Player Mobile for iPad and iphone. With this application you can get a Slingbox - the new Slingbox PRO-HD, which is recently introduced - delivered on the Apple TV streams represent iPad. Slingbox users can modify with the iPad application also programs and drive their DVRs – to run this, you only need an Internet connection. "A Slingbox is a great choice for an iPad," In combination with the new Sling Player Mobile App iPad users can enjoy their modified TV experience, no matter anywhere they are. You can download this from the iTunes Apple Store or directly from online to be related. Who already has the Sling Player Mobile for iPhone, can it in Compatibility Mode on the use iPad. The iPhone version of the apple supports it while all Sling boxes, but not in higher quality resolution, which is characterized iPad.

Another player program that I am using in my iphone, it will also able to run into the apple ipod named as Yxflash Player, it will bring you today is a half-measure, perfectly reproduces yxflash files encoded with the DivX codec but it bring a bad news that comes with this program is that, far from being free, has a high cost to be a mobile program that "only" brought back is to play a file type that until now was impossible to reproduce in Android operating system version, is excessive craving for allowing us to watch movies on a screen of 320 x 480 pixels as in the case of my HTC Magic. There is a free version but has the "small" sticks that only allows you to play 2 minutes of video. The interface is much less showy than others but the power of this application does not reside here. You will got several tabs with options such as Files, where we can choose which file want to play, Streams, I suspect it will be to see streaming videos, Playlist, which as its name suggests, is to manage playlists, Settings, which will change the few options that provide for this application, and About to know a little more about it.