Thread: Upgrade a Dopod D810 from Windows Mobile 5 to Android

Upgrade a Dopod D810 from Windows Mobile 5 to Android

I have been using this phone since 1 year an d don’t have problem with its. I use this phone check my emails. My mobile fallen many time but its still working properly. This is the phone that meet my all requirement . have all the features in single stuff. Its mobile with windows,GPS used to find the way while traveling. Useful in searching the way or road. I now to switch to the android OS on it. Anyone tell his views about android on Dopod.

Re: Upgrade a Dopod D810 from Windows Mobile 5 to Android

Dopod come with windows.It has touchscreen and a camera too. It has resolution of 320x240 pixels.It comes with GSM, high speed Wi-fi, GPRS, Internet in more faster then ever. 3G support. Media support for audio,video and image.having bluetooth EDGE,camera compass.rich development environment. Like tools for debugging and plug-in,emulator.So it should work. I never tried. If any one have done it successfully with android pleas let me know.

After the installation of android on phone my phone get reboot it shows the message. Hardware is shutting down In preloaded PSR is 600000df. I am not getting the where is problem.any one can tell me the way to install android. Where should I get that android version compatible with it. Help in step by step. You can also get the various details from the site and just make the search that whether you would get the details or not

I have a dopod with following specification version: 707.18 protocol version: 19H.we can Use pocket PC Installation creator. generate cab file. Palm file, cab collection. Custom the dialog support. For android to run but it still not working on my dopod. I am also looking for the version of android that will run successfully on the dopod. If any one get post the step by step procedure. You can get the basic information in the official site of the Windows where you will get the details of the Android phones too.