Thread: How to reformat my aspire one netbook D250

How to reformat my aspire one netbook D250

I have acer D250 laptop. It got virus infected .which is affecting other software’s and system is getting some times hanged as well. Then some of files on the system got deleted... like the keyboard... the system can't access the path system of it .This is creating frustration.please.. help me ,can anybody tell me. how can i reformat my laptop netbook aspire one D250, it got virus, please. help me... what I should I do?

Re: How to reformat my aspire one netbook D250

To reformat your acer aspire laptop press ALT and F10 while booting of the computer. Once ALT and F10 is pressed together it shows acer logo which shows the steps for formatting .once all the instruction given by reformatting utility are followed .your hard disc and the original application will get reformatted. all software application get reinstalled and memory gets formatted.

I can help you in reformatting your laptop first go to start menu then Click Start from there go to restart .switch on the computer if it is switch off. Click F2 from keyboard which leads you into BIOS utility section. Once you have logged into BIOS utility .there go to Main and activate the D2D recovery. In all scenario your D2D recovery should be activated. Once it is activated exit from there now your machine will restart. now your machine is booted.

First you need to back up all your necessary files (documents, pictures, etc), then a reformat would really help with speeding up your computer. after backup Then, assuming your resource CD has an OS on it, you can reinstall Windows. Reinstalling Windows would do a reformat, however you may want to go to the hard drive manufacturers website and download their hard drive setup . you will get all the required programs files, That will enable you to reformat the drive properly .Also, after you reinstall Windows. Several free and good programs. Install few security softwares.

My laptop had also gone infected .system was not working fine. I fixed that problem. if You have divided your memory of hard disk into partitions first you need to delete all the partitions and create a single partition. there should not be many partitions otherwise we have to do formatting for each individual drives. When you boot up with the install Windows 7 CD and it detects your hard disk with the partitions, then delete both partitions and then create a single partition (max. size), then format this partition (not a quick format). Continue installing Windows 7.formatting will do as per the instructions.