Thread: Best PDF reader for iPad

Best PDF reader for iPad

I am having the iPad and using the same from last few days. Now the thing here is that I usually deal with the pdf files and in this case I really need one reader that will help me to read these files. Actually I am looking for the application that will help me to read the particular pdf file. I am really confused here that which one to install and which on to not and that is the reason why I am posting a thread on this forum to know the better option that is available for my ipad. Any help regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Best PDF reader for iPad

Well if you will ask me then there is only one application that will suit you the most and will allow you to solve the issue and that is the GoodReader. One of the implementation of versatile document viewer for the IPAD is GoodReader that can handle PDFs and a variety of other formats including Office documents, web pages, audio and video files. You can download PDF files from your computer to good reader in the IPAD through iTunes or your local network using Wi-Fi if you have one. The software can also connect to their accounts online at Google Docs, Dropbox, etc so you can download PDF files from these sites directly on the IPAD and read, even while offline. GoodReader is a fantastic application to read documents PDF, but it is there only one drawback.

Have ever tried for Cloud Readers which is the most exiting application that will give you the best and the user friendly nature to deal with it so it will be the next best choice to read PDF files on your IPAD is the application of the readers Cloud - is both free and easy. You can use a USB cable or wireless network to copy files from your computer PDF readers Cloud. There are two things I really like the readers Cloud - one makes the documents very fast and secondly, there is no single "Two Up" view which can display two pages of a PDF side to side (see picture). I hope that installing this one on your iPad will help you out.

I was also facing the similar kind of issue with the iPad of mine in fact I was confused which one to take and which one to not and I guess you are also going through the same phase an now I want here you to install the Stanza on your iPad. It is the PDF reader application to be treated seriously at the IPAD is the verse from Amazon, it does the same company that also develops the Kindle electronic book reader. As readers Cloud, makes the verse of PDF pages quickly, but there more.Stanza has a built-in dictionary so you do not have to leave your application to find a word that means, you can easily organize books categories and also to show thumbnails of books and magazines.

Have you tried the Adobe Reader SpeedUp it will definitely help you out. Adobe Reader SpeedUp is the kind of small tool found at the bend of a surfboard and we hastened to recommend to his friends, he makes it possible to greatly accelerate the launch of Acrobat Reader from Adobe . As you may know, the latest version of Acrobat Reader is very slow to load and sometimes it takes almost 10 seconds before seeing the document. Pdf manner. Adobe Reader SpeedUp, this time is reduced to less than one second by disabling plugins rarely useful. A list of plugins to disable is set by default but can be totally customize it. It gives the software Adobe in its original state with as much simplicity as it enables the fast loading.