Thread: Can I Buy A nice cell phone for a cheaper price

Can I Buy A nice cell phone for a cheaper price

I want to buy cell phone. Having features-camera in 2megapixel, radio, memory card, Bluetooth, wi-fi, touch screen. Having enough phone memory to contact and message. And support mailing function at cheaper rate and more talk time (more than 8 hours). Please any one suggest me the best phone that should have all this features. Suggest me branded phone I am not interested in china phone. Phone may have dual Sim also. Having good network speed and video streaming.Phone price should not more than $233.Please suggest me what phone should I buy.

Re: Can I Buy A nice cell phone for a cheaper price

I sugget you Nokia c5-03 GSM phone is a smart cell phone come in your budget with following features:
    1. Internal memory 40 MB,micro SD memory card, you can use Upton 16gb of memory card.
    2. It is having the feature of 11hours of talk time,having Bluetooth,wi-fi,GPRS and USB connectivity.
    3. It is having fully Touch screen in it.It has 5mega pixel camera. FM music player, video player. Music format support are- mp3, AAC, eAAC, eAAC+, WMA.It also provide sms.mmsand emailing. It is best phone also having light weight.

It has resell value than other phone. I will suggest you to go for nokia c5 for you. This phone will cost you near about $225.

Samsung monte is one of the best suit for you. It has more more phone memory than nokia c5 it has 200mb phone memory. It give 9 hours of talk time. Main feature is that it is 3G phone.It provide WAP, GPRS,Wi-Fi and PC link feature. Fully touched screen phone having less price then Nokia C5. Camera is 3.5 mega pixel. Mp3 ringtone support. It also have FM voice recording, audio player,video player.Email features and is also having the resolution of 240x400. Samsung Electronics is one of the world's largest semiconductor manufacturers and Electronics Company.You will get this phone at $177. In less amount you will get all you need. So go for it.

If you are thinking for LG you should buy LG GT540. It has GPS connectivity advanced feature along with wi-fi,Bluetooth,USB connector,PC link feature and it support java. It also have social networking websites. Like facebook ant twitter. It is Touch screen with 320x480 resolution. Internal memory is 104 megabyte and can be extended upto 32 GB support micro SD card. One disadvantage is that memory card can not be put in any other phone. It gave talk time more than nokia and Samsung having 15hrs. having 3megapixel camera. Have image editing features like white balance, self timer and also provide digital zoom.all other are same to nokia. It will cost you $246.

Comparing these three phone if you are looking for camera quality nokia provide 5mega pixel. And phone memory is also more in nokia can be extended uptp 16GB. Nokia provide all you needed in less amount at cheaper rate. In nokia we are getting Wi-Fi, social networking site. ALL current running features. It will best suit to you. If you see battery backup LG provide 15hrs of battery backup.and sound quality is also very good compare to nokia and Samsung you can buy LG also.