Thread: Hcl laptop model no. B24 C2D audio driver

Hcl laptop model no. B24 C2D audio driver

I have a HCL B24 C2D laptop that has worked great for years but today my windows got crashed. Now I have reinstalled Windows XP having service pack 3. i have lost the cd for driver. I am facing problem with drivers. I searched for driver on the net but I am not getting. Any how i could find and install LAN driver and video driver. But I was not able to get the audio driver. Anyone can help to get rid of this problem. Tell me the best way to get audio driver for HCL B24 C2D. And also the place through which I can get the details of the audio driver.

Re: Hcl laptop model no. B24 C2D audio driver

I had same problem. Sound driver was not being installed. I searched many web site. But not got audio driver. Finally I went to HCL service center. They charge a lot for that and I spend my 3 day in all this work. So I will tell my friend to don’t buy HCl laptop because it is really pathetic. The Driver from its official site is not working. If you have drivers for laptop don’t lose it. Otherwise you will not get the CD easily. Getting the information on the net is also time consuming. I have spent lots of time for this. Finally my suggestion is call HCl customer care to make it easy.

This is a common problem with the HCL laptops. It is very difficult to get the driver for it. You can search for the driver on its official web site. Go to download section enter your laptop model number. If it is working then it’s okay, otherwise you can look for audio driver for another HCl laptop and download and try to install it on your system. But it is time consuming and cannot work for my system. This problem caused due to old drivers that create compatibility problem with newer stuff which I have tried. If I found I will let u know.

You can also try up the procedure of reinstalling the windows xp OS from the system. Then you can take the backup of the entire driver with the help of Magician Lite that search all your hardware driver and extract it and then place it in the pendrive. After the installation of new XP I pasted in windows folder. I did it because I were not getting the driver on the net if any one will find the driver for the HCL B24 C2D please let me know. I want to have cd of that. Downloading from the HCL web site is pathetic job friend. So help me to get the driver.

I found the driver on the HCL web site itself. Visit the official site of HCL then click on the download option. Then you will be asked for the model number of the your laptop and enter the model number. List of the driver will be shown. Download and try it. If download file is not working. That means you have downloaded the wrong file. Download other driver for the same laptop. It’s really boarding work. But you have to do it. Remember this problem with HCL.