Thread: I am not able update my apps or purchase from itunes through my iPad

I am not able update my apps or purchase from itunes through my iPad

I had made some changes in my email address through the iTunes. I am not able to identify my ID, clearly? But everything is configured at itunes, and on my iPad too, through settings.Whenever I try to update my 10 updates, it shows with my old ID/email, which no longer is working . So I am not able to update my apps or buy from itunes via my iPad. Why while updating still it shows the old id , my big question is , why updating apps still it shows the old id . Please help.

Re: I am not able update my apps or purchase from itunes through my iPad

You said that whenever you try to update any thing in your apps , it still shows that about your old id and which according to you does not exist at all , so I will ask you to do a few things , you can go to Settings, and sign out, sign in again and see whether you can view the old id , here you should be getting the new ID/email, and you can go to the app store, then after that click on Featured at the base, scroll to bottom most level and click on Account then sign out and sign in , I think is surely going to resolve your issue .

Do you mean to say that you dated your real AppleID to newly assigned address? You did not make a new iTunes account, if I am not wrong ?
    When you obtain the popup filled in with the earlier AppleID, just alter it to the updated ID.iTunes obtains the iTunes information from the app/music and the iTunesID used to buy is embedded in the file during the time while it is being bought , so it will always do this. Answer my one more question Have you actually updated your AppleID or did you make a new AppleID that has a new emaill address?

I was on the call with Apple and they walked me during all of it. They altered my email/ID, to my original one, then I went into itunes and alterd it. Then I went to settings on iPad and alterd it and all was fine! So we hung the phone .Then I make changes in l my apps and pops up the goddamn old ID. BUT if you go into settings the new one is there as is on iTunes. I have also synced two times and backed up, thinking that would inform the iPad update about the new ID