Thread: Is there any easy way to Move documents on and off the iPad

Is there any easy way to Move documents on and off the iPad

I am well aware on how to share documents using iTunes with the iPad. Although, I am wondering whether there is a restriction on the number or size being stored (even if only in terms of storage usage).What would be nice for me is to load the documents I require for that day onto the iPad the before night and then go them back off again afterwards. Is there an simple method to do this?I'm mainly worried about sharing then deleting, as the potential for deleting incorrectly is severe!

Re: Is there any easy way to Move documents on and off the iPad

I would make use of an Application such as Goodreader, which can move and store files from a range of sources, along with over your wireless network. The files that you can be can then be opened in the App that you need. This application is being used by a lot of people and I think this will definitely help you out , incase if you face any sort of difficulty , you can report back. I will be too glad to assist you .

You can open files being moved to Goodreader in Pages, but I am not certain that you can move then back to GoodReader, so you would require to save them back to your Mac using iTunes.If it is merely the Pages documents, you can simply use iWork.com to store and move them But let me ask you one question , How many documents are you discussing about? Unless you're doing about a plenty , it's most likely not going to be an problem as long as you have the obtainable memory. I have not heard much regarding this being an issue .

I do not have any requirement for Pages. I'm not really certain why all the other replies you're getting keep informing you to make use of somewhat else, though. I prefer you to use use Goodreader because I use it myself but my usage is very light . Your subject line is a little unclear. I would recommend that you post again this but ask the query somewhat like, "How many documents can Pages practically manage ". expectantly, somewhat like that will get a reply from people in fact using Pages, which I consider is what you really need.