Thread: Best wifi signal enhancer apps for iPad

Best wifi signal enhancer apps for iPad

Which is the best apps to be installed on my iPad as i wanted to boost my wifi signal strength. Also provide the feature of the application which you like since i do not want to waste my money just for testing since i will be purchasing it from the app store. I have heard about the MyWi application but i am not aware about the application. Any help in this matter will be appreciated.

Re: Best wifi signal enhancer apps for iPad

MyWi On Demand is a program that allows us to use the IPAD as a modem, or vice versa, using the iPhone as a modem. The application has the ability to enable tethering under water, as this feature is not available natively in the IOS. It has 2 main uses: sharing Internet iPhone Wi-Fi to iPad, or share the data connection iPad iPhone 3G without data plan. Similarly, it is possible to share the 3G connection to other devices such as PCs, notebooks, MacBook, iPod or anything else with Wi-Fi antenna. On Demand version has an extra feature, which basically serves to minimize battery usage of the device, this connection is activated only when the user is using.

Although sometimes, for my way of expressing it may seem otherwise, I'm not always consistent with everything that says Apple. One of the drops that broke the camel and said no way around was the theme of iPad Wi-Fi and the (im) possibility of tethering an iPhone. Although Apple has released a 3G version of the iPad, was dissatisfied with the imposition of a second data rate if it was paying a religiously for two years in the iPhone. If I could do with a Macbook.

ITether is a tool that can be found in Cydia that will allow us to link our iPad our iPhone, without having to be made to Jailbreak your iPhone because it will use the connection via Bluetooth Tethering the iPhone to provide data connection to the iPad. The first thing we have is our iPad Cydia Jailbreak and installed, to istalar iTether through Cydia. We search, we purchased and installed. The current price is $ 5, you'll treat it as a donation to the creators of this fantastic idea.

The My3G is an application available on RockApp install (similar to Cydia ) and Cydia and makes applications believe they are using Wi-Fi instead of 3G. This application becomes very useful for those who use Skype on the iPhone ... now that can do it so well for 3G.
    1. Enables the "do not ask again" for the activation of certain My3G app.
    2. Indication of the shift from 3G to Wi-Fi
    3. Lets you select which apps you wish to use the My3G
    4. Toggle SBSettings in order to enable and disable the application when you want