Thread: Playlist created in iPad not recognized after syncing with macbook

Playlist created in iPad not recognized after syncing with macbook

Any songs added to any playlist on my iPad does not sync to my MacBook Pro. When a new playlist is made on my iPad this is synced, but after the initial sync any included songs to that playlist on my tablet pc are removed and the actual playlist is restored! How can I sync so that all modifications I create to my playlists on my iPad will sync to iTunes on my Macbook Pro ? Please help me out .

Re: Playlist created in iPad not recognized after syncing with macbook

You mean to say that when you are actually adding a new song t the already created playlist , it is not being shown in your Macbook , even it is synced , so what you can do is please go to the Summary tab in iTunes choose: Manually manage music and videos from there and after that click the Sync button that will be there at the bottom right corner of the iTunes window.Notice if the audio file you added from iPad to a playlist sync.If not, you can uncheck that box then make an attempt sync once again.

Sorry that I don't have an reply but I can prove what you are experiencing. You said that you were adding new songs to any playlist that you make on your iPad. As you experienced, you can only sync/maintain the first attempt of songs that you insert to the list. If you add more songs and sync again, it relapses to the original playlist. This is weird. Well you can take the support of the Apple care then , they are the best people to help you out in this case .

Yes, it's true that any sort of modifications being done on the iPad are overridden by older editions of playlists on the Mac even if music is manually controlled . It seems that there is is a bug right out there , so I do not think there will be any who will be able to fix your issue completely as it is seems out of scope , but before you can actually fix it you will have to report about this bug and then ask a solution for this .