Thread: Is it possible to create custom profile in blackberry torch.

Is it possible to create custom profile in blackberry torch.

I am using the blackberry torch mobile phone and I have a simple query regarding the same. Actually the thing here is that I just need to know whether there is the way that will let me to create the profile which I can make according to setting I need. I have heard about the custom profiles but haven’t heard that it is being implemented in the BB phones. So please let me know what are the best possible ways that will allow me to create the custom profile. Any help regarding the same will be appreciated.

re: Is it possible to create custom profile in blackberry torch.

If you will ask me then it is not possible to create a customs profile on the mobile system that you are using. Now what you have to do here us that just see which are the profiles that you are using and try to edit the same. If this is the issue with your phone then what I want you to do here is that just try and see which profile is the profile that you can edit on the merits of your requirements and if this possible the you can just make the custom profile into existence but is virtual mode we can say.

Well the I have tried a lot to create the profile in the initial period but failed to do so but after lot of trouble shooting I came to know that it can be done if we are editing any profile and then choosing all the settings that are available for you and I can say that you needed. I am sure that doing this will definitely help you to solve the issue and then you can just see whether the problem arises creating the profile because I have got it when I tried. So be careful while editing the same.

I am also facing the similar kind of problem with the mobile phone that I am suing. Well I am also using the same mobile phone and the thing here is that when I am trying to activate then I am not able to do so. I mean if I am having the general profile activated on the phone that is being used and if I select he silent profile then it is showing me that the profile is being activated but nothing seems so because still I am receiving the call alerts and that too ringing mode. So please help me in this one and let me know what I can do to solve this case.