Thread: How to set up an email account in Blackberry torch

How to set up an email account in Blackberry torch

I have a problem with my torch in 9800. When trying to configure the email account of the torch, my fellow techno geniuses who ran while I was reading about the details of the selected company then tried to enter the email address and password. When it came back no answer, I just read the right choice. Now, the torch does not withdraw from this to give me the option of Internet mail account or Enterprise. I have made the failure which saw through the command prompt and through the options, nothing seems to work as when it comes back to the line after the restore, I select e-mail created and still in the registration and password that shows in the company. Please help me in this case and let me know how I can now setup an email account.

Re: How to set up an email account in Blackberry torch

Well there are various ways that will allow you to setup an email account but here are the few steps that will allow you to do the same.
    • First of all you have to just tap on the main screen
    • And then in the main screen, click the Setup icon.
    • In the Settings section, you have to just tap on the account icon
    • Follow the screens to configure the email address. When your email is configured correctly, you receive a confirmation message.
    • To examine and administer your emails, on the home screen you have to just click the Messages icon.

Here you have to just see the below steps that will help you to solve the issue.
    • The first thing that you have to do here is that just try and locate the setup file on the phone and then you have to just tap on it.
    • After that just select the email settings and in that you have to tap on add
    • After that you have to select the respective service provider that you are using
    • And then just enter the email address and the password of the email account that you have and just click add
    • Later on you have to click on next and then finish. Now automatically the icon will appear on the home screen and you can have access on the same from there.

Well here are the steps that allow you to complete the task and then it will definitely give you the proper

1. First of all you have to just click on Home Screen and then select Settings from there
    2. Then you have to just tap on "Email Accounts"
    3. After that you have to choose Select "Internet Mail Account" to generate or manage an existing account
    4. In the "Email Settings" choose your service provider e-mail
    5. If you are unable to see you service provider in the list then just select the "Other"
    6. Enter the information in the email address and click "Continue"