Thread: Log Files In Blackberry Playbook

Log Files In Blackberry Playbook

I have been making the several changes in it, and also it is that I wanted to get the information for the various log files that is being used in it. As I am doing all the changes in it I just wanted to get to know that whether I am able to get the details of the changes that I am doing in it. And also is it possible to save the changes that is being done to the flash contents that are being updated in the system. But the main thing is that I just want to get the details of the various log files that can be used along with the system of the playbook. Please give me the list of the details and also is it possible to save the log files in the phone of the Blackberry or not.

Re: Log Files In Blackberry Playbook

You can just keep all the details of the events that is related to the flash. And also various application also have the list of the log files that can be used along with the various details of the log files that you are using ion the system. and also it is that you got to check out the trace application that will help you to get the details of the changes that has been subsequently made to the playbook that you are using along with the debug application that is present in the playbook.

The log files are being kept in the specific folder in the system files that is present in the system of the playbook that you are using along with it. And in the log files that systems are such that if you are pressing any of the keys then the certain changes is being brought up to the files that you are using. And it may also change the log files that you are using. And also it is being said that the system is going to be bogged down by the similar kind of the mechanisms that is present in the system of the Playbook that I am using with me.

You can also just try out with the connection of the SSH that is required for the viewing of the various files, folders and also the subfolders that is being displayed out by the use of the activator or by just using the airfork and also the list of the various launchers that is will work along with the log files in the system. And there are chances that various error messages are being displayed out if you are not logging the files properly and then not getting the proper log details in it. There are carious kind of the devusers that are getting the various error message if the files are not working properly in it.

And if you able to connect with SSH you can observe more than a few subfolders in the files that is of /var/log, for the "activator", "launcher", and "air fork". Nothing of these contains anything during the application is being running to other files and than perhaps certain error messages will be displayed out in it. The concluding part will then show a few lines when you are launching or exiting an application. The rest of the content is said to be largely startup-related. And then you can just manage the events that are present in it and then just get the check that this various Log files are working out well or not. There are minor security risks but that will not matter if you are working out well in it.