Thread: Text message icon is missing from Blackberry torch.

Text message icon is missing from Blackberry torch.

I guess I am facing one of the unique problems with the mobile phone that I am using. I am using the blackberry mobile phone and using the same from the last few months and now the thing here is that suddenly the text message icon from the mobile phone of mine is missing. Till yesterday the message were doing well and also was able to see the message. But now the thing here is that I am not able to find the message icon. So please let me know what should I do to solve the issue here. Any help regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Text message icon is missing from Blackberry torch.

As said by you that it is the unique problem then I will consider it as an unusual one because the thing here is that you have to just try and see whether the messages of the system are corrupted or not because it happens if the message have got corrupted due to the viruses on the phone then I am a dam sure that it is the issue with the mobile phone of yours. So you have to just install a latest antivirus and then see whether you are able to solve the same. But I hope that installing the appropriate antivirus will definitely help you to solve this problem.

Well if you will ask me then your phone needs the software update and it is the only thing which is missing here. It happens if the phone has the bad sector on it then the software gets corrupted. And I am sure that once the software is updated then all the issues regading the same will be disappeared. So you have to visit the official site and then see whether the update is available there and if it is then you have to install the same on your phone. I hope the installing the proper update will surely help you out of the problem that you are facing.

I was also facing the similar kind of problem where I was not able to see the message icon the phone of mine and guess that you are also going through the similar one and if this is the case then I think there is only one way that will help you to solve you the issue and that is to contact the BlackBerry officials and let them know the problem faced by you. Well in short you have to visit the customer support of the same and then late they know the problem that you are facing and if it is the valid one then they will definitely help you out of the same.