Thread: BlackBerry Torch freezes on invoking browser

BlackBerry Torch freezes on invoking browser

Well I am using the blackberry torch mobile phone and I am suing this phone from last three to four days and I have also activated internet connection on it. Till now I haven’t placed any problem with the phone but the only thing that is worrying me here is that whenever I am starting the browser then the whole phone crashes. I mean to say that if I start the browser of the phone then for few minutes nothing happens but later on the phone freezes and the only option remains in front of me is to restart the phone. Please help me out of this situation.

Re: BlackBerry Torch freezes on invoking browser

As said by you that if you are clicking on the browser then the phone automatically freezes and nothing happens on clicking the browser so what I got from your problem is that the default browser that you are using is not doing well and it is the only one which is causing you the problem. I hope that installing the latest one will help you out. And if you will ask me then try and do the software update and then see whether the updates fix the problem or not and if it is not then you have to just change the browser only because no other options seems to be interesting in this one.

I want you to install the opera software that will help you in this case. Opera Mobile 10 inherits the graphical interface used by Opera Mini 5 Beta (mobile version), more clear and intuitive. The browser has a turbo mode where web pages are first compressed on Opera's servers before being sent to the terminal, which provides load times much faster. The navigation itself is tabbed as all browsers have become classics on a PC. Another very valuable option, the system of visual bookmarks Speed Dial, which displays thumbnails of sites for even faster access to their favorites. I am sure that installing the opera mini on your system will definitely help you to solve you the issue.

Well I want you to just install the TeaShark mobile browser that will definitely help you to solve the same. I hope that this will definitely help you to solve one.TeaShark is a Web browser based on WebKit engine specially designed for mobile Java. There are few, and it is of good quality. Even if, contrary to what the editor, the page rendering is not comparable to what one might see on a classical computer, it is clear that TeaShark load whole pages without any problem.TeaShark supports display modes portrait and landscape and provides a real sailing comfort thanks to its intelligent virtual mouse, its tabs and zoom mode. It can also manage your bookmarks and browsing history.