Thread: Bluetooth Audio disrupts when listening to music in BlackBerry torch

Bluetooth Audio disrupts when listening to music in BlackBerry torch

I am having an unusual problem with the mobile that I am using and that too the blackberry torch as I have mentioned. And now the thing here is that I am not able to figure out why the Bluetooth audio interrupts when I am listening the music on the phone. Actually I am using the Motorola S9-HD Stereo Bluetooth headset and it seems to me that I am not getting the proper sound effect from the phone that I am using. So please let me know what is the issue here and how I can solve the same. And what are the best possible ways that will help me to get the proper sound from the headphone. Any help regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Bluetooth Audio disrupts when listening to music in BlackBerry torch

The problem that you are facing here is due to the headset that you are using now what you have to do hers is that just try and use the same headset with any other phone but make sure that the phone must be the blackberry only. And if the headset is doing the same with the other phone then it will definitely not in the appropriate condition to give you the best of services. So replacing the same will definitely be a great deed to you. I hope that changing the head set will definitely help you to solve the issue.

Actually the problem which is being faced by you is the only one that is due to the in appropriate connectivity and that that off Bluetooth. I am sure that if the connectivity will be powerful then you will be able to solve the problem on your own where there is no need of changing the headphone. And if still this is the issue then you can just manage to solve it by changing the music player that you are using. I hope that the music player of the standard one will allow you to get the proper and uninterrupted sound effect.

Well I want you to change the Bluetooth headphone itself and then you have to just go with the Plantronics Voyager PRO. The Bluetooth Headset Plantronics Voyager PRO simplifies communications via various characteristics. In that it offers auto-answer, simply by wearing the product to the ear, and no buttons to touch. If the headset is unavailable, the call is automatically redirected to the phone if it is subsequently the headset, the call will be switched the other way. The Voyager PRO is also compatible with streaming media and, through its Smart Presence, interacts with the computer, for example, if the user receives a call while connected to Skype , its status will automatically switch to "busy". From a purely audio, Plantronics has equipped its headset Voyager PRO CPU of the most advanced technologies. It is indeed with the award-winning AudioIQ noise reduction.