Thread: Error “Uncaught exception: java.lang.IndexOutofBoundsException” while accessing the SMS inbox in BB torch

Error “Uncaught exception: java.lang.IndexOutofBoundsException” while accessing the SMS inbox in BB torch

I am facing an unusual problem with the mobile phone that I am using. Actually I am having the blackberry torch and using the same from last few days. Now the thing here is that whenever I am opening the message inbox then the error message is thrown to me saying that “Uncaught exception: java.lang.IndexOutofBoundsException” . I am not aware of the error that is being received by me and really can’t solve the same. So please help me in this case and let me know what I can do to solve the issue here.

Re: Error “Uncaught exception: java.lang.IndexOutofBoundsException” while accessing the SMS inbox in BB torch

The first thing that you have to check where the messages lies or where they are being saved. There are only two destination for the message sand they are nothing but the phone memory and also memory card. And if this is the issue then I wan t you to check where there is an attack of virus on the same. I hope that after installing the proper antivirus software you will be able to solve the problem because it will ultimately help you and will get you the proper control on the phone.

Re: Error “Uncaught exception: java.lang.IndexOutofBoundsException” while accessing the SMS inbox in BB torch

After going through the problem that you are facing first thing that creped in my mind is that it was really not having any problem with phone in fact the message are the one that giving you this error and the error messages that you are facing is clearly saying that it can’t be have an access on the message due to some reasons. Now what you have to do here is that just try and delete the messages and then see whether it helps you or not and if it does then you have to just see whether the problem occur again or not.

Well the problem which you are facing is normally faced by loads of users and the thing here is that you are unable to have an access on the messages because there is some kind of error with software of you phone. Now what I want you to do here is that just try and update the software of the phone that you are using and I am sure that after installing the latest will definitely allow you to get rid of the problem. And if the software update is still not helping you then you have to just try and contact the blackberry officials because I guess they will help you out in this one.