Thread: Playbook hangs on boot

Playbook hangs on boot

Well I have recently purchased the blackberry playbook and the thing here is that sometimes the system crashes on boot or I can say that hangs on boot. Actually when I start the Tablet then it just does nothing that is it hangs on the boot. I am facing this issue once in a day and it is really frustrating here and the only option remains in front of me is that just hard boot the tablet and again. I hope that a perfect solution will be received from you people. So please let me know what I can do to solve the problem.

Re: Playbook hangs on boot

Well it seems to me that you must have loaded some sorts of application on the system that you are using and that is the blackberry playbook. So what I want you to so here is that just see whether the application are taking the more memory space while loading themselves. So what you have to do here is that just uninstall the that type of application which run on the startup and consume more memory space. I hope that doing the same will definitely help you to solve the issue.

Now what I want y to do here is that download a simulator on your system and then install it on the same and then see how it goes. In fact I guess it will give you the powerfull result and also the system will not behave as it is doing now. So what the thing that matters here is that the version supported and I guess that the version 1.0.9 will allow you to install the same on your system and then you can get rid of the problem faced. And also the problem will not occur in future.

Well I hope that I was also facing the same issue some days before. So the thing that is worrying me here is that you must have also done the same mistake that I did and there is only one solution for the same that is contacting the blackberry customer care and then letting them know the entire problem faced by you. I hope that they will co operate with you and will provide you the solution on the same and they will also take care from the next time the tablet should not behave the same on the next time.