Thread: Adobe Air Not working properly in Blackberry Playbook

Adobe Air Not working properly in Blackberry Playbook

I have been using the Blackberry Playbook since long and have been using it since 5 months. Recently I have done the installation of Adobe Air in it and have done the installation successfully in it. I am getting a message called the application is not working out properly in it. And I am getting a blank display when I am trying to run the application along with no display of the button in it. And also I am not able to make the application run on full screen. I have no idea why this issue is being faced by me, as I have done all the settings in it properly but have no idea why this issue is being faced by me. Please help me out with the issue that is being faced by me and also give me the related solutions for this.

Re: Adobe Air Not working properly in Blackberry Playbook

You can just try the option of the updating of the flash that you are using in it. Also see that when you are accessing the net you have to check that whether the playbook is working out well when you are making the connection of the Playbook with the internet. For the updating you would have to check out the internet connection and see that whether you have the internet in the playbook that you are using or not. When you have seen the connection is present in the system then you just have to make the connection to internet and then download the update that is present in the net by specifying the version of the flash that you are using.

There are certain playbook which do not support the use of Adobe Air in it, and basically when you are using the version of the simulator then it is seen that the working of the Adobe will not be done in it properly. And check that whether any of the native application is being running in it. Also it happens that when number of the application is being ruining in the playbook then the Adobe Air will not work out properly, as the native application take a lot of load that may just lead to the display of the blank page in the playbook that you are using.

And if the Adobe is not working then you can just uninstall the application of the Adobe and then just re-install it in the system or you can just remove the application completely and then apply it to the system by downloading it from the other site and just install it again in the system. Basically the updating of the flash should work out for you, and if not then try the above given steps in it. And also you can just make the use of the simulator or the vmware to see that whether it is working out well with the application of the Adobe by applying the above system.

The other solution for this is that you can just add the file that is being given below in the set-up of the Adobe Air that you have done in the system and then just see that whether it is working out well or not:

Code:
    stage.nativeWindow.visible = true;
    Make the changes in the settings and then see that the application is working out or not. And still he issue is being caused then I guess that the application might have crashed. The white screen is said to be the displayed for the material when the application crash in the simulator, or nay of the potential change has been made in the settings.