Thread: Cancel the recovery or restore mode in ipad

Cancel the recovery or restore mode in ipad

Hello people , I am having an ipad , but I am stuck in a mess since my wife accidentally put the iPad into recovery mode , actually I am out of station right now and she had called me and over the phone explained me the wholes scenario, please tell me the available solution so that I can guide her Is there any method to cancel the recovery mode without having to go here and there , please help me out as I am really worried about my device ?

re: Cancel the recovery or restore mode in ipad

RecBoot is a easy application that will permit us to enter and exit a straightforward way of Recovery Mode. If you are somebody who will give you the wrong succession of keys (Power + Home, then discharge Power, etc …) by means of this application, only by connecting the cable iDevice, run and inform you if we are to enter or exit the recovery. I think you have got my solution , please let me know if you have not yet.

re: Cancel the recovery or restore mode in ipad

Yes but there are few procedures more once you have installed that .After you have installed, you will observe that only two buttons there will be the tag, “Enter Recovery Mode” and “Exit Recovery Mode”, the fact is we do not require much explaining to provide. Just connect the iDevice and click on the preferred option. It is also helpful, if by some chance, once you jailbreak your phone do not start and stays in recovery mode, you can attempt it out merely by selecting the option “Exit Recovery Mode “.

Re: Cancel the recovery or restore mode in ipad

I will ask you to do an hard reset your ipad device , it is surely going to resolve your issue as far as my expertise on these apple devices is concerned , you can also perform the hard reset when you feel that your ipad device is behaving in a bit odd fashion or there are some other issues with it , I will ask you take the advice the apple support as well before you make any sort of attempt on the hard resetting practices , because you are about to lose your data when you do that so be careful in order to do that . Second choice is to opt for the TinyUnbrella. It pulled my iPhone 4 out of recovery mode once I had applied the 4.2.1 update. I had received the itunes error saying there was an issue . I will highly recommend to make use of tinyumbrella and trust me it is really effective.

Re: Cancel the recovery or restore mode in ipad

I am facing the similar kind of issue , I did not do any sort of changes in my ipod , and do not know how it went into the recovery mode .... it will switch on to the apple logo screen, the lights will not bright, and then it swithes off again . The day before when i was about to restore it from my ipad , I had done it after I opened (setting then in about and in the restore option I had chosen restore all) it pushed the red restore all button but then came to know that all my applications a and the music files are being deleted , I do not think that hard reset is goint to resolve this , please show me , is there any other way to solve this issue . I am waiting .