Thread: Any way to install Android in my ipad

Any way to install Android in my ipad

As we have seen tablet pcs and and smart phones are all over these days , but people use different devices that are now not dependant on their on operating system , but I am totally dedicated to apple , I was wondering whether it is possible to dual boot apple and operate it on Android . but there are been If anybody has been able to, please post a step by step directions on dual booting an ipad into android and iOS. I would love to do it too, iPad master any comment?

Re: Any way to install Android in my ipad

Not completely psyched regarding your iPad because there is a shortcoming of Adobe Flash support, or dejected with the operating system iOS ? How about installing Android on it in its place? OpeniBoot, it is an implementation actually an open source implementation of iBoot specially meant for Apple iOS devices, is on a task to port the Android OS to the iPad and not only ipad but the iPhone 4 as well . While previous editions of OpeniBoot have come across for the first- generation iPhone and iPhone 3G, this is the first instance we have gone through such implementation for extra contemporary iOS devices. For jailbroken (clearly) iOS devices, the use of OpeniBoot permits the booting of programs and codes that are unsigned like as Linux, and thus Android, on Apple devices.

One of the reasons I have always used Apple system is because the systems work fine for my requirements as-is, but if you are an daring soul who can support their way out of a technological jam, this might be type of a cool trial.OpeniBoot functions fine on the iPhone Older Models, essentially. For Jailbroken iOS phones, as it was said above this OpeniBoot permits booting of unsigned Code for Linux platforms, and this is actually a great advantage , as it will deploy the functionality of Android on iPad. But there are just speculations being made about these as there is no such fix date about this so I will ask you to hold your horses .

This is not available at the present as it was said in the above post , but when Install Android on iPad with OpeniBoot obtainable, I am surely going to will update it for you as soon as possible , and expect high about the new hacking technique. When i obtain any information about this OpeniBoot to Install Android on iPad, i am surely gonna post it here soon. So I will ask you to Be In Touch with Technocal Updates

Install Android on iPad, iPhone 4 with the support of Openiboot, this was handled by an UK based Hacker referred as “Hexxeh. While this hacker a programmer and hacker as well that works for Chromium OS and Chromium OS on iPad hack is coming back again. This instance, even more larger, Install Android on iPad, iPhone 4 through Openibot . While OpeniBoot si capable Install Android on iPhone 3G/2G presently, but now this OpeniBoot can Install Android on iPad as well. There are extra App which are capable to Install Android 2.2 Froyo on iPhone 4G / 2G Over-the-Air.to open the attachment. And incase if I use itunes to get this to function , that's not suitable since the sales personnel will be on the road with the iPad and will not have any kind of access to itunes.