Thread: Dapeng Tphone T7000 Problems - Icons on the screen do not appear

angry Dapeng Tphone T7000 Problems - Icons on the screen do not appear

Dear Members,
    I have reached to a very frustrating point...
    I bought this china phone
    Dapeng Tphone T7000 that supports MT6235 driver .. which looks like iphone4 with a keyboard case, that it can be attached ..
    suddenly, something strange happened:
    The Icons on the screen do not appear. Only the background is shown.

- I can't enter any options, I can't go to settings, I can't do anything.
    - I can receive calls, I can recieve and read messages, but since the Icons are now shown, i cant do any other options ..
    - The phone has a keyboard case, which allow to press numbers and call, and go to shortcuts, but i Can't go to Settings to restore factory settings ..
    - I tried *#66*# to go to factory mode, but i can't restore factory settings ..
    - I tried *#987*99# and *#987# but they weren't working to restore factory settings ..
    - I downloaded china Phonesuite but it doesn't update the phone software..
    - I think the icons work with Java ... but i don't know if there is a way to update java in the china ..

Re: Dapeng Tphone T7000 Problems - Icons on the screen do not appear

I think the problem that you are facing might be due to either the display screen or the display strip of your Dapeng Tphone T7000 mobile phone might be damaged. That is the reason why the display icons on your mobile phone is not showing properly. You will have to take your mobile phone to mobile repair shop and ask for a display replacement, normally a minimal amount will be charged.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

angry Re: Dapeng Tphone T7000 Problems - Icons on the screen do not appear

You didn't get what I mean ...
    there is nothing wrong with the display screen..
    The Icons do not appear, the background photo is showing without the icons,
    I can move on to the second page and third page, but the Icons are not showing..
    when i click on the shortcuts of the keyboard: The TV works, The Profile (silent, meeting, general) shows , the dial code and phonebook appear ..
    Only the Icons on the display screen do not show..

any help ??

hmmm ???? !!

I think that you will need to either flash your mobile phone so that if it is a OS problem then it will work flawlessly again, as you have already mentioned the restore to factory settings is not working. And it might also be possible that there could be a defect in your phone, because I've never heard of something like that happening. If it doesn't go away, go to your service provider and see what they have to say about it.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

hey actually i am having the same problem with my dapeng t5000 bb chip mt6235. it says insert sim but my sim card is in.... i have a t-mobile sim card in minnesota but yah i tried putting it into sim 1 but it says sim one isnt connected or something but when i put in sim2 i get my messages and dial screen and can call and text but cant see my main icons that are suppost to be on the screen and it still says insert sim and it also says dial sos number? its annoying my friend gave me this phone but he said he lost the drivers and stuff and i have found the drivers not but i cant do much with the pc suite! i ahve the 6.0 version! but i cant use the numbers either to restore to factory settings! im getting ready to chuck the phone at a wall! please help!

Well, so many bugs If am not i wrong, i guess you have recently bought the phone, right ? If yes, i'll suggest you to simply go and get replace the phone from whomsoever dealer you bought. Its been a record that every 5 china phones out of 100 are buddy or useless. I guess you got one of them.