Thread: Why are brand new chinese mobiles cheap on ebay

Why are brand new chinese mobiles cheap on ebay

I am using an old Nokia mobile phone since years, and am thinking of having a change. So I tried searching for a mobile phone which would fit my budget. I tried searching for best deals on various online shopping sites. But was amazed to see the prices of some branded chinese phones. I am confused and have no clue as to why are some of the branded Chinese mobile phones so cheap on ebay site.

Re: Why are brand new chinese mobiles cheap on ebay

Branded Chinese mobile phones, that is what you think, but be careful because on these online sites you get Chinese mobile phones which are not really new but are refurbished and given a new clean look so that you think that the mobile phones on these sites are new and branded. Please even if you don’t have a big budget, you must not rely on these sites instead you can try buying mobile phones from the nearby stores, which at least assures that the device is genuine.

Yes, certainly this is a fact, even if you check the prices of the china mobiles on the market you will find them very cheap as compared to its competitor. In fact some of the chinese mobile phones are fully loaded with hi tech features still they are available in cheap prices. One thing is for sure only if they give you a warranty on the phone can one think of buying these branded china mobile phones.

Months back I upgraded to a better Chinese mobile phone called the Kebatoe K915 from an online site. The most exciting things about the device is that it consists an in-built TV with an FM radio. You can freely tune to a particular signal, and the signal quality is very good. It has a display screen of about 2.6 inch along with touchsenstivity, and has good dimensions. It has all that a customer needs from a warranty period to the customer support, with a basic guide for English language users along with an English phone tools software for the purpose of getting games, songs, video, and on.

The image of Chinese mobile is such that if the mobile phone is cheap it must be of a very inferior quality. But that is not the case everywhere, atleast not on some web sites like the ebay online buying sites. But when you think of buying the Chinese mobile there are certain things you must keep in mind. First, is that you must check for the warranty, that is the after sales support which is very important, the phone should be unlocked to any network along with an English guide, and mostly if you try buying a Chinese mobile then try to get a UK seller who can offer you quality devices.