Thread: A procedure to check the Vodafone balance and validity of others

A procedure to check the Vodafone balance and validity of others

I am a Vodafone user and am satisfied with their services. But I have to admit that sometimes I get annoyed when they keep calling you for verification as ordered by the government. Vodafone is on e of the operators, which can be categorized as the ultimate telecom operator for the GSM users, specifically for those who make more STD and ISD outgoing calls. Apart from that I don’t know, i may be wrong but is there any way in which we can check the Vodafone balance and validity of other people. Apart from that I would like to know more about Vodafone schemes in India.

Re: A procedure to check the Vodafone balance and validity of others

The question is indeed logically invalid. There is no way you can find out the Vodafone balance or the validity of other numbers. This is the question of privacy, and they are in no ways allowed to leak such kind of personal information to other users apart from the genuine user. There are no services in Vodafone which would allow you to ask for such information about other Vodafone accounts.

You cannot get that personal information about other Vodafone accounts unless you are a professional hacker. The balance and the validity of the accounts are maintained in their database and only the genuine customer can ask for such personal information. For example even if you want to change one of your plans in Vodafone and you are not the genuine customer they will ask you to get an application letter from the user who owns that account. So without the knowledge of the customer you cannot even get the basic information like the balance, and the validity.

My friend yet I am not aware of any method nor any site which will let you access the personal information of other customers accounts. Even if you try calling the Vodafone customer care they will first ask for some of your details, verify the details and then provide you with the required service. One way to get the information about the balance and validity you are supposed to contact the Vodafone Customer care, who will let you know your details but getting details of other customers account is just not possible.

There is one Vodafone Service called the Balance transfer service in Jammu & Kashmir. In this service it allows the Vodafone prepaid users in JK to transfer a limited balance from one user to the other provided both are Vodafone users. In this service a Vodafone user is allowed to make only one transaction per day, and can transfer ten rupees which is the minimum amount, or can transfer 100 rupees which is the maximum amount.

In the race of GSM operators Vodafone Essar, is the second largest who has launched the variable ‘Discount Tariff Offer’. There is a good news for the Vodafone customers in Navi Mumbai, as now they can benefit from Vodafone to Vodafone local calls throughout Maharashtra & Goa. They have lessen the tariff to a great amount so that the customers can enjoy their services. But still this service is in a beta stage, and can be available in chosen areas in navi Mumbai.

Hey I am happy to use the Vodafone 3G network as it provides three times the speed as compared to the 2G. Through this service you can enjoy the experience of 3G enabled services on your smartphones. 3G is nothing but the technology of the third wireless telephone, in which you can enjoy video calling in real time, can view2 live tv on your handsets, can have the thrill of playing hd games, can use the internet with high speeds, can even stream videos and music in real time, enhanced security of your personal data, and many more.

Now you can get prepaid offers on your recharge, all you have to do is utilize the prepaid offers of Vodafone and try to acquire a prepaid top up recharge in exchange of better deals on aspects like the validity, talktime and call charges for Vodafone prepaid mobile phones. Now you can even recharge your prepaid connection with the help of vouchers for e recharge mobile top up that are accessible at various Vodafone outlets.

I find the chota recharge topup very useful. Many times what happens is that I run out of my prepaid balance within my validity period, so what I do is go for a chota recharge card, and the amazing thing about this card is that you can have a small recharge of ten rupees, which I find very amazing. With the help of this card I can even get a prepaid mobile recharge topup of around Rs 197 /- without even getting the talktime for a whole month. I hope you find this reply interesting and benefit from it.

If you are looking for an offer of prepaid mobile phone, then Vodafone is the right place. Vodafone has many exciting prepaid mobile phone offers, and I assure you that the devices that they provide are very cool and comfortable. All you have to do is go for this Vodafone prepaid mobile phone along with the connection of Vodafone prepaid. If you are interested you can try your nearby Vodafone store and check for yourself the wide range of handsets offered by them.

I am a proud customer of Vodafone services and I have to say that the services of Call Management are just amazing. If you are getting unwanted calls frequently and want to avoid them then this is the service you should hook onto, you can make use of the Vodafone call filter to block those unwanted phone calls. Vodafone smoothly manages your calls with efficiency. One more interesting thing about their service is that now we can even have a backup of our phonebook along with all the other amazing stuff in our handsets.