Thread: Class Action Lawsuit filed against Samsung, T-mobile over Froyo

Class Action Lawsuit filed against Samsung, T-mobile over Froyo

Effects presently strike the fans. I heard that an XDA associate has filed a class act complaint with solid Eielson alongside T-Mobile as well as Samsung above infringing the regulation of “Unfair and Deceptive Consumer Business Practices” owing to the need of updates intended for the Samsung Vibrant. Essentially, the guy is prosecuting for the reason that he tells Samsung betrayed him when they purchased Galaxy S phones by means of telling they would have Froyo almost immediately. I understand the guy almost certainly doesn't have a case however I acclaim him for his exertion. With a bit of luck the advertising will get on several transform.

Re: Class Action Lawsuit filed against Samsung, T-mobile over Froyo

Won't be extended previous to cell phones move toward with a caution label attached: WARNING: This cell phone might not obtain well-timed software upgrades. Those ways citizens can't take legal action...sort of resembling the cautions on belongings of airline peanuts that declare they are developed in a capability that routes peanuts. To the extent that I'd like Froyo I did what I act when I purchase whatever thing...I purchase it meant for what it is...not what it possibly will be. Moreover within the case of the EPIC I purchased it since it was a vast development above the Moment...still through 2.1.

If I had the cash I would act it as well. I had the Samsung epic and liked it except allow it set off because it didn't encompass froyo also the additional size of the keypad. I would be devoted to aim Samsung over again however buying a mobile phone seeing that is with no assurance of upcoming support averts me from buying one. If this will tremble them awake now a bit and compose them be further pro energetic by supporting their inventions in that case I believe this is an excellent set up.

This isn’t the opening instant (and almost certainly won’t be the final moment) that Samsung has pulled their feet supporting their devices. If you have purchased one of their early on Blu-Ray players similar to I did, a class act lawsuit may be your barely option. I presume the dissimilarity is that a aoftware update was essential to, you make out, truly utilize the Blu-Ray player, while an Android mobile phone will still in any case works on 2.1. I don’t consider I’ll be purchasing whatever thing from Samsung yet over.

Individually, in my opinion, I disgust lawyers as well as the lawsuits. In this exacting case those I will put together exclusion and anticipate that moreover or together Samsung/T-Mobile find run above the coals and crushed into compliance. The discharge of the Vibrant 4G is evidence as much as necessary that Froyo subsists for the existing Vibrant and is not being unconfined.