Thread: Information regarding the HTC Service Centers in India

Information regarding the HTC Service Centers in India

I was disheartened when I came to know that android 2.2 was not there for my Xperia at least for the current year as declared by Sony company. So I decided to go for a an HTC Desire. One thing I like about the Desire is its features like the huge screen of 4.3 inch, an upgraded and cool HTC sense interface, with video recording of 720p, but since few days I have a hardware problem with my Desire as it fell into the sink at the airport. I will be flying to India so just want to know about the HTC service centers in India, or any other local stores where I can get my HTC fixed.

Re: Information regarding the HTC Service Centers in India

Remember not to take your HTC device local repair shop for the repair all they will do is screw the gadget. There is no guarantee that they will fixthe problem, they even charge you sometimes for inspecting your device for the problem even if they don’t fix it. So it will be better if you don’t go for the locals. As an alternative I will suggest you to search for the “HTC Service Center” on Google on the internet that you feel is comfortable with your destination in India, and I am quite sure that there is a HTC Service Center in Mumbai.

There are several HTC Service Centers in India in cities like Mumbai, Kolkata, Patna, Bhubaneswar, etc. There are several authorized authorized service centers in the west like Ahmedabad and Pune, then in the south there are places like Bangalore and Chennai, in the North it is New Delhi and in the east it has its service centers like Siliguri, Guwahati, etc. These service centers are official and are known for repairing any kind of HTC’s.

The best alternative is to surf on the network for the authorized sites of HTC. When you get such a site you will be provided with the details of the Service Centers in India along with their address, phone numbers and some other details. They have their service center in Mumbai, all you need to do is find the relevant service center which matches your destination and get it fixed, I would recommend you to verify before you approach the center. Just get their numbers from the web site, and contact the concerned service center before approaching them.

These HTC service centers have a good HTC hardware stock with them and they have well trained engineers for repairing HTC devices. You need to go to these Service Center and get your HTC gadget fixed. What they do is completely test your HTC mobile phone before they send it to you. And I guarantee you a satisfactory service from them. The main reason to go to their service center is that you know that your device is in safe hands.