Thread: HTC desire touch screen fail

HTC desire touch screen fail

I am having a problem with my HTC touch screen. Since few days the screen of my HTC desire touch is not responding at all. At present my device is locked so if I try to press the direction keys or even the camera button the cancel screen suddenly shows up. I have tried many ways to solve the issue like restarting my device and stuff like that but nothing works. I have even tried to sync it with the computer but am getting an error. So any suggestions for dealing with this problem.

Re: HTC desire touch screen fail

Something similar and bizarre happened with me and I was frustrated with the issue. I have a solution which kind of worked for me and hope it even works for you. First of all what you do is close all the applications which you are currently working on. Now switch off the HTC device, after that take out the battery and put it back, and then try restarting your HTC Desire device, if even then it does not work then I guess you will have to try a better alternative.

had such an issue in my HTC touch screen. It was not responding at all to any stylus or touch. I have checked many forums trying to search a fix for this issue, and I was avoiding the hard reboot so as to secure my data. So in much agony I tried removing the plastic on the screen, at the bottom of which there are 4 contacts I rubbed them very softly and then fixed the screen back to its place. And to my surprise this worked quite well.

Instead of trying all these tricks yourself why don’t you go to the nearest HTC Service Center and get it done. The methods suggested above are too risky, if you don’t know how to peel of the screen don’t try it or you will end up with more issues, so just try searching for an HTC Service Center in your vicinity, get the necessary information such as the address, and contact number, if possible call them up and enquire them about the issue that you are having.

If you have difficulty in finding the nearby HTC Service Center I would suggest you to search for the HTC Service Center on the Google web site, and I am sure that you will be able to get the details of the Service Center. Sometimes you can even check the bill that you receive on paying the amount for the gadget, check on the back of the bill, it may have the details of the HTC Service Centers. Delay is dangerous so get it fixed at the HTC Service Center as soon as possible.

Hi buddy I had a similar problem so what I did is used a sharp blade and tried to peel off the top screen. One thing you should keep in mind is the contacts, here you you gently rub the contacts and then put the screen in its right place, and you have to be precise and cautious while doing it. Now the next step is to hold the bottom of your screen so as to add a light pressure to the contacts using your thumb and try getting into the phone. Now if your screen starts working you must remove all lock features.