Thread: Android Stickers for T-shirts

Android Stickers for T-shirts

I am big fan of Android because I have been using an android phone as well as a tablet. It has lot many feature which I can’t list here. If you are programmer then you can create your own application for this OS. There is nothing much to complain about this. Yesterday I saw that some of our city people own a sticker of Android as well as T-shirt. I don’t know where they found it. First I assumed that they might be Android developer but actually they didn’t. I think that now some of these gadgets are available for people. Where I can find those stickers?

Re: Android Stickers for T-shirts

I think that there are some stickers available in the market and also the T-shirt. The problem is there is no news or information about whether using of this symbol as public is legal in your country or not. If this is legal then you can buy it and make use of it. If there is any law against it then breaking the law will cost you much. You will either get jailed or fined for using android sticker, logo or T-shirt.

As far as I know that you can only make use of the Android robot sticker or picture because this is legal. You can modify or alter this robot depending on your needs. There is no policy against this Android robot. Android Robot can be utilized, replicated, and customized liberally in advertising infrastructure. The ordinary color value meant for print is PMS 376C and the online hex values is #A4C639. At a time utilizing the Android Robot or whichever alteration of it, appropriate acknowledgment is necessary beneath the conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution authorization.

As far as I know you cannot use the Android Logo, Custom Typface and in official names without the permission. If you use them without the permission you will have to pay for this law break. If your Android sticker or T-shirt is about the Android Robot then there is nothing problem. If it is a logo then it cannot be used. I heard that some of third party vendors are selling these stickers. I think that now you can get this in most of the local stores.

I think that in order to find any stuffs related to Android the best place is the Ebay. You will get different choice there. Even custom made stickers also available there. If you can’t find any of those either in Ebay or any third party website then I have one good solution. Download or save one good Android Robot pic with true color in your computer. If you want you can also get the color code of the Robot. Then store it in your flash drive. Walk into the nearest sticker designer shop and tell them to produce your that robot picture. It is the easiest way to do. You can also create T-shirt sticker.