Thread: Android Market Webstore for applications

Android Market Webstore for applications

You might all have seen and aware about the new online market called the Android market. It is a market from which you can download apps for Android devices. However it is now a most popular app market in the world. But it prompts me many questions in my mind. Heard that you have to rebuy app for new device even if you have bought the same app in other device using same Google account. If I uninstall app then I to purchase it over again. Is these all issues are true?

Re: Android Market Webstore for applications

I don’t think that you should buy the same app twice. There is no such rule in the Android market. I know that there are some Android application sellers which don’t offer the download of apps twice. But with the same Google account you don’t need to pay for the app over again if you have purchased it already. But if you change the device then I don’t think that you can download the same app freely. There might be some kind of limitation or policy with android market that you need to check before download.

As far as I know you can download the same application numerous times from the Android market place but using the same Google account credentials. No matter which device you use to download the Google market won’t care about that. It just about the account you own. The Android market only sees whether you have downloaded that app using the same account or not. If you use different account with same device then you should pay for that app. I hope that you got my point.

I heard that what you are telling that was happening in the apple application market or may be in the OVI market place. But the Android market is completely different. You don’t need to worry about paying twice with same account for same application. If the app is about the different version, I means same app with revised or updated version then there is a possibility of paying for application. This is because some time the updated version application is completely different than the older one.

Before installing the Applications from the Android market place or webstore, you will need to install he Market app in your Android device. This will be similar to the other app. After downloading that app, you need to register in Google. After this login using those credentials. Then only you can able to search, buy and download apps from the market place. If you change the device then also you need to get the market app. Some devices previously come with Market application installed on it.