Thread: Shortcomings of Android

Shortcomings of Android

Though there are a big number of increment in the number of users in the Android users , though I have got some news that it is bad at a number of applications , is it true , one of my friend had used Apple a lot , he told me about this , has anyone aware of the negative points and shortcomings of this operating system , I am in a bit of confusion. Thank you.

Re: Shortcomings of Android

I think you are correct at that pace , expect Android to catch or overcome the App Store very rapidly As I for myself only have now below a hundred apps, I do not see the significance of this metric anyway.It is the similar comparison that's hovering out for every operating system, and it has nothing to do with application excellence or in getting the operating system and applications that are correct for you.Big numbers involve an operating system can perform the whole thing and that's merely an urban myth.

Despite the reality that quite a lot of users are amazed by Google’s Android operating system, still it experiences from one problem that is essential to fix. We are discussing about compatibility with handsets.The good and at the same time bad characteristics about the Google’s operating system is that it can turn out to be the base of many devices. But still it shows that this mobile platform is able to manage the requirements of a lot of users and it is flexible.But the accessibility of Android on many devices may also signify that there is a range of Androids and the differences are identified only by developers.

I in reality don't mean to piss poeple off. Nor am I the glass is 1/2 empty sorta person . But, now with Verizon providing the iPhone don't you reckon the curve will go back up. There are a lot of folks that includes me as well that were going to disappear Verizon to obtain the iPhone. (at present I didn't I went and got a Droid. I sure hope it was not a error The only point that keep it me with Verizon was there exposure and plans that they gave .

Yes indeed it s an open source , but sometimes that openness may lead in some unexpected results , What we aimed was open, not open source, as in more generously accessing parts of the hardware that apps don't inevitably require to access. For instance , a bad flashlight application that you happened to grant authorization to access your any device say microphone, and it in theory records your discussion with your coworkers.More significantly, apps with that type of access can easily mess up the rest of the system, . An application with full of strange conflicts doesn't have to be malicious to be devastating. The Android Market is a place to obtain Android apps, but Android apps will be obtainable from any source, and you will be able to install them openly. It's good news for tinkerers who are well aware what they are actually doing, but it could without doubt lead to brickage of company possessions.