Thread: Upgrade a flash player with ipad on safari

Upgrade a flash player with ipad on safari

I visit a lot of social networking sites and of which facebook is the most used one , but since a few days I am getting few issues whenever I access facebook website , it mostly happens when I try to play any application on facebook in my ipad , one day I was trying to play and application on facebook. I received a message that I required to upgrade flashplayer and I was directed to the site as well . When I clicked the download button, it prompted me a message again stating that the download has failed. Anyone help with this ??

Re: Upgrade a flash player with ipad on safari

Mobile flash is horrifying and most likely would not function with the app you are trying to use anyhow.Based on my knowledge with it in windows mobile it resulted in a lot of crashes, kept informing me my flash was out-of-date and I required to update it to outlook content-problem was there was no update for the mobile edition.Until adobe discontinues treating apple users as second class users (no 64bit edition, no hardware speeding up, long lag time for adobe apps) and very much improves flash performance-it isn’t coming to these devices.

The issue is that Flash is all over the place. To launch a product like the iPad, which is billed as the best means to view the Web, without Flash is dishonest at best. Yes, Flash is used for advertisements and video, but it's also been considered as for Rich Internet Application and games. Those are the genuine reasons that Flash is not permitted on iPhone OS -- people could use other apps without acquiring them through the App Store.

I purchased my iPad since the little script on my iPhone touch was difficult to see. When you get to my age, you'll come to know about it ). I just wanted something I can use to purchase things from the iTunes store without needing a magnifying glass. It's awesome for that! Not real certain what Flash is There is no Flash on the iPad device nor will there be in the future ever be - this topic has been discussed a plenty of time ,