Thread: I want to put my ipad in recovery mode

I want to put my ipad in recovery mode

Since now a days there are a lots of tablets been sold , there are a lot o people that will prefer Android over ipad , but still as far as the correct configuration is concerned there are no competitors till date , but still I feel I feel there are certain loopholes , is it possible to bring the ipad in recovery mode, I guess not, if am not mistaken , but I am not much sure about it , please bring me on the correct path and let me know if I a really being misguided . I am waiting for your response

Re: I want to put my ipad in recovery mode

Yes according to me you are really been misguided , Recovery Mode is the mode in which start all over again on your iPad like fresh one . It deletes the whole lot, even the operating system as well , and reloads straight from Apple. Once that is completed, if you have created a backup of your iPad in the history, you will be able to restore all of your configuration settings and favorite after the reload happens. I think this post was helpful to you ,still there are several reasons for doing it , but I do not think you should bother about it .

There are following reasons for using Recovery Mode:
    • You jailbroke your iPad and want to ensure all weirdness and problematic code and logs are not there
    • Your iPad isn't working fairly right and you wish to notice if starting from the start will repair it
    • You want to sell your iPad but ensure there are no artifacts or remnants of your personal data, apps, and settings on the device
    • Again, the below instructions will start you over like an iPad direct from the factory.

- Once itunes said that is effectively restored your device, you may obtain an error message saying the iPad isn't acknowledged and you're at a halt at the screen with the USB cable and iTunes icon on the iPad. For that what you need to do is disconnect the iPad from the system . Power off the iPad, you will have keep pressing the sleep button until you notice the "slide to power off" - go ahead and slide to power off. Once it is shut down, push the sleep button another time until it powers on.

Is there a advantage of going into recovery mode in its place of just going directly to the restore? I thought that if you plug your iPad to iTunes and select "restore" that it would remove your iPad and reinstall the operating system . I did that a hardly any days ago when I jailbreaked, still couldn't had any control on my full iPad file system (I didn't know regarding afc2add), and so I restored through iTunes and it seemed to give me a vacant slate once more.