Thread: Clam Case Keyboards vs Zagg Mate

Clam Case Keyboards vs Zagg Mate

So far as now as pros vs cons it seems like the Clam Case is a much more "incorporated" unit while the Zagg looks like (not immense pics on the web site) the iPad just sits on it. It's actually difficult to tell if the Zagg holds the iPad the mode the Clam Case does. Seems like it just sits "on" it as opposed to being "part" of it.Also, I'm not certain if either has other characteristics the other does not., improved keyboard, plastic as opposite to rubber keys, more functions, etc? Please share your valuable suggestion son this , I am eagerly waiting for your response

Re: Clam Case Keyboards vs Zagg Mate

Actually, the ZAGGmate with keyboard is US$100 (in fact $99.99). I have one with me .Yes, the iPad just assembles on it and that's both decent and bad. The good fraction is that I generally have the combo sitting on a desktop but I can with no trouble raise the iPad out and walk over to the couch if I decide. The keys are plastic (which I prefer) and, as far as I can settle on, the functionality is the similar as with the clam container. Apparently the support gives ten viewing angles but I haven't sorted that out yet. I have found only two. One minor shortcoming with both units is in fact a drawback of Apple's software.

Ah yes, Didn't rather catch the pricing formation. So both are in fact the same cost. Also Brokstone makes one in a leather container which is also $99.99I presume what they mean by "10 angles" from look at the video is that you can break the support arm into one of numerous slots which obviously adjusts the bend angle.I rather prefer the idea of the container being all complete as opposed to having the iPad just sit on it with no guard. Of course, that also implies that you have to drag the keyborad/case around with the iPad and that could be a bit annoying with the additional weight.

I usually favour at ZAGG. Now that we have that out of the approach,. There are basically, 3 kinds of devices intent ended to get better your iPad knowledge. I will only state my watching as accurately as likely and leave out any estimations as it is not possible to be on point when you work for one of the company being talked about. The three kinds of devices are:
    • Leather (Pleather) Folios- Brookstone and Kensington $99
    • ZAGGmate- $99
    • Netbook designs- Clamcase and Crux 360 $99-149