Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 18-02-2011

Need the RSS Reader for iPad

I am having an iPad and using the same from the last few months and now the thing here is that I need the RSS reader for the same. Actually I am looking out for it from the day when I purchased the laptop. Now the thing here is that there are lots options available for the iPad that I am using so I am confused which one to use and which to not. so please let me know how I can get the perfect fit for the ipad that I am using. So does anyone look the RSS reader with their ipad and if yes then please let me know how I it performed on your system and if the performance was not goot then what all thing you did to enhance the performance.
Old 18-02-2011

Re: Need the RSS Reader for iPad

Well I have look out with the problem that you are facing and I came to the conclusion that your iPad need the best iPad RSS reader and if this is the case then I want you to just go with the Feeddler RSS Reader Pro which will definitely suite your requirement and also provide you the required services on your iPad. If would be at your place then I would have considered this one at the top most level. Now I hope that you will go with it and also I guess that installing the same will definitely help you out of the same.
Old 18-02-2011

I think I can help you in this case so what you have to do here is that just see whether you are able to find the Hangman RSS HD and if yes then you have to just install the same on the iPad. I am sure that once this one is installed on your system then you will be definitely able to solve the issue. And if it is not then you can just see whether or in which way you can install the software on the system, by this is one of the software which is the most unique in nature for ipad and I guess will help you in resolving the problem.
Old 18-02-2011

Your IPAD can serve as your electronic book reader. No doubt about it. So you can dump the Kindle if necessary. However, the device can go beyond anything Kindle and other readers can offer. Well the RSS application will allow you to read the RSS application and also will let you understand the same what could be better than him. To read RSS feeds in the IPAD, you will need a decent RSS reader. So I want you to install the NewsRack on your system and then see how it goes.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,