Thread: Found great grocery list app

Found great grocery list app

Hey friends, I was just searching for a good grocery list app. I searched for that on internet and found that there were many of them over there. I was confused among them and finally, I downloaded the OurGroceries app and that comes out to be great. Now I can say that this is the best and can share the lists across its website and additional non-Android phones. My wife is having the Blackberry and I install that on both the phones and it sync the list automatically. I have also replaced the "to do" list with this so that I can create "to do" list and that get sync on both the phones as well. I am posting this here, just to share this with you people. If you want to say something about this then please post.

Re: Found great grocery list app

I cannot say anything about the OurGroceries app here because I have not used that earlier. In my case, I am making use of the Grocery iQ. I found it to be the best in the list of several grocery-list apps. If you use that then you will find that this will help you to make the fresh shopping lists speedily. I am using this app from long time and I am satisfied with that. So if you want then you can also search for the same and download it. I hope that this will help all the users over here who are searching for the same thing. Thank you.

I also use it and believe it is the largest. We also use the "recipe" function to create lists of things that we often do not want to forget to bring something. For example, we play in a band, so every time you want to make sure the bags you do not forget anything. Now we have a recipe called "banda". When I remember, the two check what we put on our trailer as we do. It is also ideal for camping or traveling and others. We love the speed of shopping is now. I get in a shop next to the one that begins in the other. We usually meet somewhere in the middle and everything is marked. It's great to see things as she gets them checked.

I lately did a comparison of OurGroceries as well as groceries iQ . I had all the features you desire or need. unluckily, using applications is terribly inefficient, so I have to choose one. IMO OurGroceries has much more potential, but edible iQ is a superior time savings from now. If my priority was the synchronization of the list, OurGroceries would be the way forward, but my priority is in the shop-efficiency Grocery iQ is the easy option, especially if you buy more than one store on a regular basis (I do). The major cause iQ is grocery shopping at the store much extra efficient is the ability to create dissimilar stores and set store aisles. You be able to then apply some shopping list to some store and goes to sort things for you down the aisle.